Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's

Go down 
+6
jamesv82
Razor
MsScarlett
Shawn1112
jontoad
eviltrycycle
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 5:18 pm

This looks like a good schedule. Thanks for pulling it together.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 7:54 pm

So how much is a coffee, like $25?
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 8:29 pm

^^That's for a small
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 9:06 pm

jamesv82 wrote:
^^That's for a small
fuck, a large is probably your left nut
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 8:05 am

No it's not Shawn, it's both nuts. Unless they are running a sale. Mary and I will show up on the 8th
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 5:42 pm

We will be there. Crystal, can you bring the hoodies? Thx
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 1:29 am

Hmmmm, let's see if my drunk ass gets up for this.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 8:34 am

See yall in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 11:45 am

Um yeah, too much rum last night. I am painting my bathroom in the basement though. So not a total loss of a day
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2015, 5:30 pm

Cars and Coffee on Sunday anyone?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2015, 11:32 am

Next one is March 22nd since today did not happen. Hope to see more there since its getting warmer.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2015, 7:25 am

Anyone want to meet up this Sunday? Let me know. Streets of Woodfield Starbucks 930 am.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2015, 7:40 am

Also if anyone that ordered a hoodie that has not picked it up please let me know if you are coming so I can bring them with me.
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2015, 10:06 am

In with my hellcat provided the weather holds
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2015, 12:05 pm

kermit wrote:
In with my hellcat provided the weather holds
Fuck me, I'm painting a friends bedroom and large hallway on Saturday which means I will be getting fucked up. I hope I can get my ass up to see your bad ass machine
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2015, 1:59 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Fuck me, I'm painting a friends bedroom and large hallway on Saturday which means I will be getting fucked up. I hope I can get my ass up to see your bad ass machine

Plenty of time to see it this year. It won't even be particularly clean since I don't think I'll have the time on Friday when it's warm enough out to actually give it a good washing.

Besides, it has Sox plates on it...

Actually I want to check out the wheels on your jeep when you get them on since we share similar issues with them.
Back to top Go down
Blackbird
CAMM Member
Blackbird

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2015, 2:14 pm

kermit wrote:
Besides, it has Sox plates on it...

That's right, the Sox plates! I might have to go not only to see the Hellcat but also to to see how good another car looks with those. Sox cheers
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2015, 11:27 pm

This shit happening in the morning or what
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 4:02 am

Hello???
Back to top Go down
392SRT8
CAMM Member
392SRT8

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 7:06 am

Unless I hear otherwise I am heading there this morning.
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 7:16 am

We are going this morning. Smile
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 9:00 am

Heading that way.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 12:10 pm

Good turnout today 18 cars I think between CAMM, MMA, MMOI, and NWIMopar. Was very cold so I really appreciate everyone who braved the weather. Next one is not until April 12th so see yall then. Pics are on Facebook I will make an album on here later tonight but if you want to see them go here Facebook Albums.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 12:33 pm

Just woke up, maybe next time. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2