Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's

Go down 
+6
jamesv82
Razor
MsScarlett
Shawn1112
jontoad
eviltrycycle
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's Empty
PostSubject: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2015, 1:30 pm

Vikes started doing these while I was in FL but I just realized that they were only on Facebook.  This week he changed it to the Starbucks at Streets of Woodfield.

930 am

601 North Martingale Road
Schaumburg, Illinois 60173

Last edited by eviltrycycle on March 8th 2015, 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2015, 1:44 pm

Might make this a weekly thing.

I'm bringing my Jeep.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2015, 5:19 pm

maybe. if i go it will be a dirty ass Caliber that is full of tools now that it is basically a work van. i fit a 5 foot ladder in that thing. lol.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2015, 5:21 pm

Thanks for the invite Vikes. Fucking SUX fans!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2015, 8:48 pm

Shawn you haven't been hijacking facebook accounts enough lately or i am sure you would have seen the invites. lol. i haven't been to a cars and coffee yet cause its damn early on a Sunday for winter and my bed feels too damn good.

we should really call it junkers and java or beaters and beans if the cars are dirty in the winter anyways.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2015, 6:14 am

jontoad wrote:
Shawn you haven't been hijacking facebook accounts enough lately or i am sure you would have seen the invites. lol. i haven't been to a cars and coffee yet cause its damn early on a Sunday for winter and my bed feels too damn good.

we should really call it junkers and java or beaters and beans if the cars are dirty in the winter anyways.
My wife dont have FB anymore so I cant hijack it, lol, and no not becuase of me hijacking it. She finally got sick of all the stupid BS on FB
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2015, 10:21 am

jontoad wrote:

Love the "Winter" names! Smile
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2015, 8:28 am

Bump for today!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2015, 10:20 am

Started at 9:30 and u bumped it at 10:30???
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2015, 4:45 pm

The time on here is wrong, noticed a few times but forgot to say something.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2015, 5:13 pm

Razor wrote:
The time on here is wrong, noticed a few times but forgot to say something.
No shit, well we need to get that fixed
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2015, 5:21 pm

My time is fine. Go into your user cp and check your timezone. I had to adjust it after daylight savings time.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2015, 5:24 pm

My time on Curaco, wtf???? Fixed
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2015, 5:26 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:

Don't you want to be on island time?! lol
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2015, 5:28 pm

MsScarlett wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:

Don't you want to be on island time?!  lol
I will be next Sunday when I'm getting fucked up in Jamaica, lol! YA MON
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2015, 5:35 pm

^^^I thought the trip was coming up soon. Hope you all have a fabulous time.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2015, 6:26 pm

Mopars and Mochas.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 8:36 am

Yesterday was a lot of fun.  

So I want to pose a few questions to the group.  
Do yall want to try to do this weekly?  Or bi-weekly?  
Do you want one central location or do you want to rotate like we did for the Buffalo Wild Wings meets?
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 2:34 pm

Rotate would be nice but then no one comes out this far, even to tinley park like with bw3.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 2:49 pm

We have more people down in IN now that probably would.
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 3:46 pm

Rotating to various locations would be the fair thing to do so everyone can join in at some point, but to be honest I don't know that I (we) would show up to a far south location early in the morning to just hang out for maybe a couple hours. It's not that we wouldn't want to see everyone, but just factoring in the gas and extra drive time being so far up north it would probably not happen, but anything around the Schaumburg area works.

Also, I think bi-weekly or even just monthly would work well.  There's my honest 2 cents. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 3:57 pm

We might show up for the next one.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 4:13 pm

honestly i really don't think we will have time for it in the summer since there are so many shows and stuff. it seems to be an off season thing to do. there already is a Cars and Coffee in the summer with the supercar Saturdays.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 4:43 pm

My plan before Vikes started doing this was biweekly Jan through April then pick them back up again in October. I had actually already cleared it with the people at Streets of Woodfield to use the Starbucks we did this past weekend. They are fine with us meeting there and gathering in Starbucks, just not outside around the cars.

I picked Streets of Woodfield because it seems to be the most central to those that live up north, west, south, and in the city. Some will have to drive more than others. I also picked around Woodfield because there are a lot of stores and things to do so it might make it a little more worth it to those that do have to drive.

Right now I would like to pick up bi-weekly at Woodfield and if anyone wants to pick up the weekends in between and pick a closer location to their home I am fine with that. I just ask that it is posted here so if someone does want to attend they know about it.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 4:44 pm

Dates for Streets of Woodfield Cars and Coffee.

Sunday January 25th - 930 am

Sunday Feburary 8th - 930 am
Sunday Feburary 22nd - 930 am

Sunday March 8th - 930 am
Sunday March 22nd - 930 am

Sunday April 12th - 930 am- adjusted due to Easter Sunday being April 5th
Sunday April 26th -1030 am -later in the day due to this being the meeting point for the event I am putting together

Last edited by eviltrycycle on January 13th 2015, 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's   Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cars and Coffee - Schaumburg, IL - various Sunday's
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next