Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up Empty
PostSubject: Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up   Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2015, 10:55 am

930 am to 1130 am

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Starbucks @ The Streets of Woodfield
601 North Martingale Road
Schaumburg, Illinois 60173

I will have the hoodies and t-shirts everyone ordered by the time this meet rolls around.  I will bring them with me for those that want to pick up.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up   Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2015, 8:58 pm

This still on?

We are in.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up   Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 4:06 pm

Yeah I know its supposed to be light snow that morning so everyone be safe. I am still planning on being there with the hoodies and shirts.  If you cannot make this I will be happy to work with people to get their goodies just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up   Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 8:30 pm

Snow, wtf is that
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up   Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2015, 12:38 pm

What you eventually have to come home to fool.

I need to know who is planning to come to Cars and Coffee tomorrow just to pick up your hoodie. The weather is calling for 2 to 4 inches of snow and I don't want to risk anyone coming out in it just for a hoodie. Also let me know if you were coming just because. I'm thinking I'm going to cancel this one.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up   Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2015, 1:13 pm

I was coming to pick up the hoodies

and today is only Friday so it's 2 days away
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up   Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2015, 2:12 pm

My other offer still stands. Two others down that way are taking me up on the offer.

It is supposed to start snowing at like 2 am on Sun morning and not stop. I am fine with going out since I have the Jeep now but I would hate for anyone else to come out in it because they feel they have to. But I am up for hanging out if someone does want to venture out.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up   Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2015, 6:17 pm

Andy and Jackie are meeting me so this is still on.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up   Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2015, 6:21 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
What you eventually have to come home to fool.

I need to know who is planning to come to Cars and Coffee tomorrow just to pick up your hoodie.  The weather is calling for 2 to 4 inches of snow and I don't want to risk anyone coming out in it just for a hoodie.  Also let me know if you were coming just because. I'm thinking I'm going to cancel this one.
Guess I got to stay another week, please send me your cc info
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up   Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2015, 6:11 am

If y'all are going to be there I will stop by.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up   Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2015, 7:14 am

Just started snowing over here. See yall in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up   Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2015, 8:28 pm

Doesn't look like it snowed????!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up   Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2015, 8:33 pm

It was all overbuilt as usual. Andy, Ray, Joe, Jackie, and Scot thanks for making it out.

Next one in two weeks.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up   Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2015, 10:57 am

Thanks for the drop off on sat
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up   Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2015, 11:43 am

No problem. Everything ok with the hoodies?
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up   Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2015, 5:58 pm

they sure are, washed and ready
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up   Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 8:02 am

When's the next coffee meet. We will stop by and get the hoodies.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up   Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 10:27 am

8th
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up   Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cars and Coffee and Hoodie/ T-shirt Pick up
Page 1 of 1