Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reso Delete

Go down 
+2
moaugust88
Greyghost9
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Greyghost9
CAMM Member
Greyghost9

Reso Delete Empty
PostSubject: Reso Delete   Reso Delete I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 10:58 am

I am thinking about going the route of reso delete,for a better sound, is there truly a difference between what blastin' bob does and what a trusted mechanic can do for a possible cheaper price? Is Bob's more for the at home mechanic rather then having to pay shop fees?

https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_eek.gif
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

Reso Delete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reso Delete   Reso Delete I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 3:43 pm

Blastin Bobs can be put on by most shadetree mechanics and the prices aren't bad. Going to a shop and having the resos cut off will sound okay for the most part but Bobs can have a bit better sound with their kits.
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

Reso Delete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reso Delete   Reso Delete I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 9:16 pm

I installed the bobs on mine.I only have a single pipe coming out the right side.. It took maybe an hour to do it. The directions on were to cut the pipe is very good
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

Reso Delete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reso Delete   Reso Delete I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 10:26 pm

Have u taken off the mid muffler and xpipe first?
the resos stop the drone
Back to top Go down
Greyghost9
CAMM Member
Greyghost9

Reso Delete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reso Delete   Reso Delete I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2014, 7:39 am

I haven't done anything with the exhaust, this was going to be my first upgrade to the exhaust system. The drone doesn't really bother me all that much, I have driven in plenty of car that have it, you just turn the music louder.
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

Reso Delete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reso Delete   Reso Delete I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 9:05 am

I took out the resonators and put in just regular pipe. But I also took out the mufflers and added a set of cooks racing mufflers (glass packs). I love the way it sounds! I am sure some of the rest of the guys and gals can attest to it being a little loud Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

Reso Delete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reso Delete   Reso Delete I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 8:42 pm

Remove the resonators and it'll grow hair on your chest.
Back to top Go down
Greyghost9
CAMM Member
Greyghost9

Reso Delete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reso Delete   Reso Delete I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 7:54 am

Sweet, that is what I have been waiting for!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reso Delete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reso Delete   Reso Delete I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reso Delete
Page 1 of 1