Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trans is in!!!

Go down 
+4
Illinois Chaos
jontoad
ekaz
Shawn1112
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Trans is in!!! Empty
PostSubject: Trans is in!!!   Trans is in!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 7:57 am

What to thank Ekaz for the install, and yes trans and converter is in. Very crisp shifts, and normal driving you can barely feel the 3200 stall. I loaded up converter and launched it 4 times. 3 launches were ok, the last I must of hit the sweet spot on converter, because it broke all 4 loose and was a sweet launch
Back to top Go down
ekaz
CAMM Member

Trans is in!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trans is in!!!   Trans is in!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 9:05 am

Congrats, glad you're liking it.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Trans is in!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trans is in!!!   Trans is in!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 9:25 am

Very cool. These modern converters drive so nice on the street now a days.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Trans is in!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trans is in!!!   Trans is in!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 9:47 am

Try a 4000 that stalls at 5600, lol. Congrats
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

Trans is in!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trans is in!!!   Trans is in!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 9:56 am

cheers  spinning all 4 sounds like fun. do you still have the stock tcm? I know you had something going on last year, but can't remember what you ended up doing. If you don't have an aftermarket tcm then you should pick one up it makes a big difference on the 2-3, 3-4 with the converter.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

Trans is in!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trans is in!!!   Trans is in!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 10:14 am

Congrats man
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Trans is in!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trans is in!!!   Trans is in!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 10:57 am

x2 on the Mopar TCM. It the trans feels like it actually has a brain with one. Seems to be in the right gear most of the time where the stock TCM hunted for gears and got caught between gears a lot.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Trans is in!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trans is in!!!   Trans is in!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 1:05 pm

I want to try out my buddies mtcm before investing in one. He said it would do goofy shit with the blower. So he took it out and put stock tcm back in. He had same blower and trans as me but with a 2800 stall
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

Trans is in!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trans is in!!!   Trans is in!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 8:47 pm

Very nice
For my info, arent those new trans n converters sposed to be broken in? Or those come ready to take the abuse?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Trans is in!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trans is in!!!   Trans is in!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 9:06 pm

Get fluid level good, take it out and beat the piss out of it. Done, broken in!
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

Trans is in!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trans is in!!!   Trans is in!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 9:12 pm

Get some LED lights on that trans and you'll really go fast.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Trans is in!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trans is in!!!   Trans is in!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 9:25 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
I want to try out my buddies mtcm before investing in one. He said it would do goofy shit with the blower. So he took it out and put stock tcm back in. He had same blower and trans as me but with a 2800 stall

he probably fucked with the rev limits or raised the shift points with the diablo. i adjusted mine where i thought it should be and bam, i was hitting limp mode hard before it would reach the rev limiter. i re-adjusted them back down and did a 6400 rev limit and it's golden now..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trans is in!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trans is in!!!   Trans is in!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trans is in!!!
Page 1 of 1