Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NWIMA PICNIC

Go down 
+8
jontoad
392SRT8
jlg1963
kermit
GSB06SRT
MsScarlett
jamesv82
eviltrycycle
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

NWIMA PICNIC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NWIMA PICNIC   NWIMA PICNIC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 5:01 pm

i think we'll go.... and we'll meet at the meet up spot like usual...
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA PICNIC   NWIMA PICNIC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 9:10 am

List updated. I am just making cookies now so if anyone wants to do a dessert or bring fruit go for it.
Back to top Go down
392SRT8
CAMM Member
392SRT8

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA PICNIC   NWIMA PICNIC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 10:23 am

We practically live next to the meeting spot so we will be there.
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA PICNIC   NWIMA PICNIC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 11:06 am

I'll be at the meetup spot as well
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA PICNIC   NWIMA PICNIC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 11:16 am

So, for those of us up north are we going to meet at the parking garage to cruise down to the meeting spot?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA PICNIC   NWIMA PICNIC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 11:42 am

I will send you my address and we can just meet at my condo. So whoever needs my address PM me (no creepers).
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA PICNIC   NWIMA PICNIC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 11:43 am

And for anyone that wants to meet up on the way from Palatine to the main meetup spot I can let you know when we leave Palatine. We will be taking 290 to 294.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA PICNIC   NWIMA PICNIC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 11:52 am

One more thing if you are on Facebook and you have the invite please respond yes. If you do not have the invite let me know and I will send it to you. If you don't have Facebook its ok. Smile
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA PICNIC   NWIMA PICNIC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 12:23 pm

Only cookies? Whats up with that?

We will bring a few things
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA PICNIC   NWIMA PICNIC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 2:50 pm

I am making two batches so that will be 8 dozen or more. I might make something else just depends on how much time I have.  With two picnics I am going to have to bake all night Friday after work.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA PICNIC   NWIMA PICNIC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 5:45 pm

Looks like its time for 2 ovens.
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA PICNIC   NWIMA PICNIC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 5:56 pm

I have a recipe for a poppy seed cake that is really good. Maybe I'll make that.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA PICNIC   NWIMA PICNIC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 9:27 pm

Any "special" ingredients?
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA PICNIC   NWIMA PICNIC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 9:47 pm

jamesv82 wrote:
Any "special" ingredients?

LOL...can't tell ya. But if you have to take a drug test I wouldn't eat it.  Wink 
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA PICNIC   NWIMA PICNIC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 10:35 pm

Lol, looks like im def eating some of those
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA PICNIC   NWIMA PICNIC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 2:25 pm

If you are on the list on the first page Paul has you in his count. I need to give him any updates by Thursday.

Hey James will thirteen dozen cookies in three different flavors be good enough. There is also what Beata requested for her birthday but its up to her if she shares.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA PICNIC   NWIMA PICNIC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 3:32 pm

Well maybe, depends on what flavors.

who are we kidding, it won't matter to me.

Also, looking like a great turn out
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA PICNIC   NWIMA PICNIC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 9:41 am

Just got this email from Paul

We can get in at 11 am (with our timing from the meeting spot we should get there right about 11 am and make a grand entrance) We are in the Show pavillon at the back of the grounds.

JAMES since you are going to help park can you let me know where the heck we have to enter into the grounds? I will text you when we are leaving and you can update me then if you are ok with that.

Food service will start at 12 pm and contiune until 1:30 ish or until the food is gone, no grill this year food is from Pop's in Crown Point. Chicken, Italian Sausage, and salads. Food was ordered according to the RSVP's he got. Will also have water and soda.

People are bringing desserts (13 dozen cookies here, just saying) and he says if anyone wants to bring fruit that would be welecomed. Also ICE is always needed.

See you guys Sunday.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA PICNIC   NWIMA PICNIC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 4:45 pm

This is rain or shine btw per Paul.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA PICNIC   NWIMA PICNIC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 8:32 pm

Of course, let me know either when you are close or whenever.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA PICNIC   NWIMA PICNIC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 9:16 pm

forgot i am going to be Golfing in Wisconsin for a friends Bachelor party Sunday so i'm out.
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA PICNIC   NWIMA PICNIC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2014, 10:28 pm

Add two more for me will you, dad and Chuy are coming with. Maybe he can get me another exhaust certificate. Haven't had time to e-mail Paul. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
jlg1963
CAMM Pro
jlg1963

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA PICNIC   NWIMA PICNIC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2014, 8:31 am

Going to bow out of this years picnic. Got a call from my old High school buddy last night and he will be in the Chicago-land area Sunday. Hope you guys have a great day, maybe we will make it next year  Cool
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA PICNIC   NWIMA PICNIC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2014, 8:39 am

Its all good. I let Paul know we are down one car but the people count for CAMM stayed the same.

IF the weather is bad Sunday and someone wants to go but does not want to drive and you do not have a 2nd car to take please let me know and we can figure out how to get you to ride down with me or someone going. Its a fun time and I would hate for anyone to miss it because their car will melt. Wink
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA PICNIC   NWIMA PICNIC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2014, 1:22 pm

Sorry to hear you have other plans Jim, hope to see you soon. Also have fun

Have fun Jon and watch out for the water hazards.

Hey Mo no cheating this year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA PICNIC   NWIMA PICNIC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NWIMA PICNIC
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next