Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NWIMA Annual Picnic - Crown Point, IN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

NWIMA Annual Picnic - Crown Point, IN Empty
PostSubject: NWIMA Annual Picnic - Crown Point, IN   NWIMA Annual Picnic - Crown Point, IN I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2016, 7:00 pm

**This is a Rain or Shine event **
Sunday August 21st
Please be Shine and Thank you!
This is NOT a show, no trophy's will be awarded.
Its a Fundraising Picnic to Benefit Honor Flight Chicago.
We offer at NO CHARGE limited food and beverages. once food is gone its gone, we relay on RSVP to supply food. PLEASE RSVP to - nwima426@gmail.com
Subject line - RSVP Picnic
will need to know How many cars and how many people please and Club if any.
Located in the Show Shelter at the back of the lake County fair Grounds. Limited inside parking available. for members of NWIMA , CAMM, MMA , Sponsors, and Invited Clubs.
****Musical entertainment by Chris & Lou*****
50/50 raffle will be done and proceeds will go to Honor Flight Chicago. A $20.00 Donation to Honor Flight Chicago will get a Raffle Ticket for the BIG raffle. Several cool items will be in the raffle.

If your a club , private party or business and would like to donate a prize for the raffle please contact us at the above email subject line - picnic raffle prize.

Last edited by eviltrycycle on June 28th 2016, 8:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA Annual Picnic - Crown Point, IN   NWIMA Annual Picnic - Crown Point, IN I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2016, 7:41 pm

Saturday or Sunday?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA Annual Picnic - Crown Point, IN   NWIMA Annual Picnic - Crown Point, IN I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2016, 9:21 pm

Always on a Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA Annual Picnic - Crown Point, IN   NWIMA Annual Picnic - Crown Point, IN I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2016, 5:09 pm

And that's the reason I'm never going!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA Annual Picnic - Crown Point, IN   NWIMA Annual Picnic - Crown Point, IN I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2016, 5:35 pm

Church?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA Annual Picnic - Crown Point, IN   NWIMA Annual Picnic - Crown Point, IN I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2016, 7:21 pm

Usually recovery day, or just a relaxation day in the pool
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA Annual Picnic - Crown Point, IN   NWIMA Annual Picnic - Crown Point, IN I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2016, 5:16 pm

I need to know who is going to this, 100% in by August 12th. Need to get Paul a count so he knows exactly how many CAMM cars are coming. Also need to know how many people are going to be coming with you.
Also would like to give him something to raffle off so open to suggestions. Last year we gave him a Super Bee sign (2 actually) and a Mopar tool bag.

If you are going and you are interested in making a dessert to share please let me know.
Remember this is the day after the cruise in at Small Town Brewery so its a weekend full of cool things to do.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA Annual Picnic - Crown Point, IN   NWIMA Annual Picnic - Crown Point, IN I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2016, 6:06 pm

Whats the date, or am I missing it?
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA Annual Picnic - Crown Point, IN   NWIMA Annual Picnic - Crown Point, IN I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2016, 8:22 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Whats the date, or am I missing it?

Sunday, August 21st
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA Annual Picnic - Crown Point, IN   NWIMA Annual Picnic - Crown Point, IN I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2016, 8:38 pm

I added it, that is what I get for copy and pasting.

I am making the s'mores bars for this.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA Annual Picnic - Crown Point, IN   NWIMA Annual Picnic - Crown Point, IN I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2016, 11:10 am

Might just go after all. I'm so fucking busy with work, this might be my first free weekend, lol
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA Annual Picnic - Crown Point, IN   NWIMA Annual Picnic - Crown Point, IN I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 7:03 pm

If you RSVP'ed to this and you are interested in going early, arriving at 10 am, to help set up please let me know.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA Annual Picnic - Crown Point, IN   NWIMA Annual Picnic - Crown Point, IN I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2016, 8:27 pm

Bump for Sunday!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA Annual Picnic - Crown Point, IN   NWIMA Annual Picnic - Crown Point, IN I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 10:06 am

Arriving down there around 10 am to help set up. If you RSVP'ed you are welcome to come later after it starts at 11 am.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NWIMA Annual Picnic - Crown Point, IN   NWIMA Annual Picnic - Crown Point, IN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NWIMA Annual Picnic - Crown Point, IN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: