Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone with the 6.1? Quick question

Go down 
+2
Yuro
WideSpicy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

Anyone with the 6.1?    Quick question Empty
PostSubject: Anyone with the 6.1? Quick question   Anyone with the 6.1?    Quick question I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 11:10 am

Theres a wire that runs around the back of the intake manifold, then on top on it and connects toward the TB.  Anyway to hide this wire?  ITs a hard type of black wire
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with the 6.1? Quick question   Anyone with the 6.1?    Quick question I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 4:17 pm

Interesting, subscribed
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with the 6.1? Quick question   Anyone with the 6.1?    Quick question I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 5:27 pm

picture?
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with the 6.1? Quick question   Anyone with the 6.1?    Quick question I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 7:34 pm

It's in a loom?? Or like a vacuum type hose?? It sounds like either the harness for the IAT sensor, or the harness for bothe the IAT and Throttle Body, or maybe the MAP sensor that is on the back of the manifold. Kinda hard to say, I just looked at pics of mine, but didn't really see it, I know I ended up trying to clean it up as well, I just had to disconnect the harness off of the little holders on the bolts, and try to pull and shove a little. I didn't want to start cutting wires and making them longer incase of wrong resistance or anything.

But yeah, post a pic or something

Here's mine I can't really see it...
Anyone with the 6.1?    Quick question 101_0532_zpscc09a92c

Anyone with the 6.1?    Quick question 101_0533_zps68f8dba8
Anyone with the 6.1?    Quick question 101_0534_zps7d40e083
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with the 6.1? Quick question   Anyone with the 6.1?    Quick question I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 8:15 pm

Showoff... lol nice bay
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with the 6.1? Quick question   Anyone with the 6.1?    Quick question I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 8:32 pm

I took apart almost that whole loom back to the fire wall hoping I could unravel and those wires to the throttle body and IAT. I couldn't find a way with cutting wires.

Anyone with the 6.1?    Quick question IMG_2298_zps3868aa70

bill
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with the 6.1? Quick question   Anyone with the 6.1?    Quick question I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 8:35 pm

Don't hide it. That thing is the pride of my engine bay.
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with the 6.1? Quick question   Anyone with the 6.1?    Quick question I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 9:02 pm

^^^ rofl i like this dude
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with the 6.1? Quick question   Anyone with the 6.1?    Quick question I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 7:52 am

ill try to post a pic, i'm blocked from seeing things at work on this computer. prob going to have to disconnect it and run it below the fuel rail or something...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with the 6.1? Quick question   Anyone with the 6.1?    Quick question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone with the 6.1? Quick question
Page 1 of 1