Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So a quick question on 18 R/T tires...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

So a quick question on 18 R/T tires... Empty
PostSubject: So a quick question on 18 R/T tires...   So a quick question on 18 R/T tires... I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 12:20 am

What are some of the best bang for the buck and the best deals for tires. Currently I have Firehawk GTs that are a bit overdue and will be changed. (Starting a new job thank god.) And from tire rack the replacement GTs are 125 per tire. But I'm not really getting the car too high I just need some nice touring all-season tires. The Firehawks do the job great and were a great tire. But being how the budget is I'm just wondering what people have out there. I saw the stock Conti's on sale but I am staying away from that cause the stories I heard about their life. Anyway picking at people's brains if I could...
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: So a quick question on 18 R/T tires...   So a quick question on 18 R/T tires... I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 12:32 am

ill see what rebates and specials we have going on tomorrow and get back to you on it.

i would stay away from the GT's, they are a great tire but at the shop we have seen that they are wearing out well before the mileage they are supposed to get, and our heavy cars don't help that.

what size are you running? 225/60/18 or 235/55/18? both are common sizes for the factory 18's.
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: So a quick question on 18 R/T tires...   So a quick question on 18 R/T tires... I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 12:33 am

225/60s i'm running i believe I'll have to check later on that but pretty sure on that.
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: So a quick question on 18 R/T tires...   So a quick question on 18 R/T tires... I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 9:59 am

Bumpski for me
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: So a quick question on 18 R/T tires...   So a quick question on 18 R/T tires... I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 10:04 am

Jontoad is our resident expert on tires....I would honestly let him check at work and he'll get back to ya bro....Pretty much everyone I know on this forum is gonna point you to his direction anyways...
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: So a quick question on 18 R/T tires...   So a quick question on 18 R/T tires... I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 10:07 am

i know i'm waitng for him but i'm just looking around otherwise need to pass the time lol
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: So a quick question on 18 R/T tires...   So a quick question on 18 R/T tires... I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 11:06 am

lol gotcha....
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: So a quick question on 18 R/T tires...   So a quick question on 18 R/T tires... I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 4:53 pm

Bump again for info!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: So a quick question on 18 R/T tires...   So a quick question on 18 R/T tires... I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2010, 4:54 pm

Jon will get back to you when he gets off work. Just be patient, he will find you the best deal.
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: So a quick question on 18 R/T tires...   So a quick question on 18 R/T tires... I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2010, 11:05 pm

OK so I took a trip to Tire Rack in South Bend, and I just picked up some Khumo Soluss'. They seem to be pretty good. Gripped well being new gonna have to see once really broken in. But for as cheap as they are Imma have to live with them for now. And that Tire Rack facility is awesome. Nice people too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So a quick question on 18 R/T tires...   So a quick question on 18 R/T tires... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So a quick question on 18 R/T tires...
Page 1 of 1