Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New CAMM Member.........

Go down 
+26
Dre
RT!st!C
kermit
blackhemi
scarbs
moaugust88
Razor
Tom C
liljoejoe54
BigM
Bulldog
chaynick
Yuro
VIKES4093
funkpolice
Illinois Chaos
firestartr420
Exura
jontoad
MsScarlett
AlterEgo
jamesv82
GSB06SRT
eviltrycycle
Shawn1112
Moparcharger07
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

New CAMM Member......... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 12:13 am

Wellllll time flew a little faster than we all thought would.....

I've had a crazy weekend with the cruise and all (Good times no complaints), I wake up monday morning, get up say goodbye to Shannon, and go to work.... I am there like 40 minutes when my phone goes off and it's Shannon calling me. I come home, we go to the hospital. Keep in mind she isn't due till July 2nd/9th..They are checking her out and stuff.... next words I hear come out of the nurse's mouth was the most surreal thing I've ever heard in my life... "Well it looks like you're not leaving here today without having a baby"!!!! I think I felt my balls sink up to my throat... Everything happened so fast, as she getting this and that and they are handing me a bag full of scrubs to change into...

So long story short Monday June 2nd at 3:02pm Shannon and I have the most cutest little man come into our life at 5lbs-12oz, 19.25 inches long and 5 weeks early, everybody is thinking because of his stomach issue he was a little cramped up inside, so he wanted to come out so....well he did. He is the cutest little fucker I tell you all. He's got a FULL head of hair (in a mohawk actually now lol), but no beard unfortunately haha. He looks JUST like me whan I was born (I remember).

So he is still in the hospital being 5 weeks early premature, everything is seeming to check out ok as for him doing "big boy" things, being able to breathe while he eats and stuff like that, the ONLY VERY small concern last night and today, was he wasnt keeping food down too well, could be 2 things, the fact that he's premature they say it's common, or like my stepson who was early as well, that he just doesnt like what they are giving him. Also it seems to happen when he wakes up and opens his eyes, maybe he is "startling" himself and throwing up..

I was there when he opened his eyes for the first time, and all bullshit aside it's bringing a tear to my eyes again as I'm typing. The most craziest feeling I've EVER felt, the same as the first couple seconds he was in the room and we heard him yellingand crying, cause he came out causing a scene lol All the nurses and doctors were glad to say "He's got a set of lungs on him", and that was the first time I heard him. CRAZY INSANE!! I'm so fucked up right now with these things they call feeling and emotions. We both have yet to hold him, which is understandable with his condition, but it IS for the better at this point, I cant wait for that, he does take hold of my finger pretty good, and HATES his feet to be touched lol I have so much else I wanted to type right now, but it'll come to me

So let me introduce the youngest CAMM member as of right now..... Gage Alexander Howen
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 3:26 am

CONGRATS!!!!!!

We're so excited for you, Shannon and big brother Ethan.
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 3:55 am

Awesome news Adam, congrats to you and Shannon
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 5:34 am

OMG dude right in the feels!  Glad everything is still going well.  What a shock for you guys. I still think he was pissed he missed the cruise.  Name is kickass!  If y'all need anything just ask.  I'm up in Volo a lot the next week since my parents are here.

cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 6:04 am

So excited for you and Shannon!! Congrats. Such wonderful news this morning to wake up to. Cant wait to meet him.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 6:12 am

Congrats to you guys!!!!!
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 6:14 am

congratulations!
Back to top Go down
chaynick
CAMM Member
chaynick

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 6:21 am

Great news! Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 6:30 am

OMG....I'm in tears reading your post. Congratulations to all of you. What a whirlwind it's been, but so happy to read that Gage is doing good and I hope Shannon is too. Can't wait to meet the little guy. What a way to wake up this morning!
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 7:02 am

Welcome to CAMM Gage! Adam and Shannon congratulations on your new bundle of joy. In terms of throwing up, I wouldn't eat that crap either! It smells terrible. Buy him a shot and a beer and he will be good.  Razz Seriuusly, congratulations. If you need something let us know.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 7:29 am

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Welcome to CAMM, Gage!!!
Back to top Go down
Exura
CAMM Member
Exura

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 8:22 am

Oh congrats!!! Great news! Now you can teach him to only love mopar, you have the power!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
GSB06SRT
CAMM Pro
GSB06SRT

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 8:31 am

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 10:29 am

Congrats Adam! Let the feels flow.
Back to top Go down
scarbs
CAMM Member
scarbs

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 11:52 am

Thats awesome. What a great end to the weekend. Congratulations to all.

Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 12:12 pm

Congrats Adam and Shannon!
Back to top Go down
blackhemi
CAMM Pro
blackhemi

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 2:37 pm

Congrats to the both of yous!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 3:18 pm

thanks everybody, i just talked to shannon, and according to the doctors, the main reason he cant keep the food down is because we really cant burp him normaly cause of his belly. but all in all hes a trooper, a tough little guy. today i believe he goes fo an echo, and a scan of his liver i think. normal tests. his hole in the heart was said to not be there, but they are just double checking now that he is out
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 3:31 pm

Congrats Adam!!!!
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 4:51 pm

Congrats Adam. Birth weight is good for five weeks early. My twins were six weeks early and both popped out at around 5 pounds each. It's still incredible though how small they are when you hold them. They give you any estimate on when he may be able to come home yet?
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 7:32 pm

Great news Adam! All is going to work out great! Hang in there. Now you know why the rest of us have gray hair. Congrats again
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 10:25 pm

As for when he will be coming home, we know it's not going to be anytime soon. It could be anywhere from 2 weeks to "weeks". I mean it REALLY sucks, but right now with his condition and vulnerability of his weakened imune system with what's exposed, it's better for him to be there currently with doctors there on hand.

I needed to take a break today after work, and come home and stay home, me and Ethan have had LATE nights with all the driving cause the hospital is so far from our house, but finally got some bills paid, laundry, and dishes done.

We do though REALLY appreciate everybody's words and wishes, it's nice to know how big of a family we have
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 4:47 pm

Congrats to you two! I love the name, take care!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 5:11 pm

Congrats Adam! I know exactly what your going through. My Daughter Sarah was 6 weeks early. She was in the Prenatal High Intensive Care Unit for several weeks. I went to see her every single day that she was there until she came home. I was like a Zombie.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 7:42 pm

Adam, Ethan can always come hang out here with me if you need to get stuff done. I'm happy to help out especially being so close.

GIve Shannon and big hug for me and a kiss to the baby. I can't wait to meet him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New CAMM Member.........
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next