Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New CAMM Member.........

Go down 
+26
Dre
RT!st!C
kermit
blackhemi
scarbs
moaugust88
Razor
Tom C
liljoejoe54
BigM
Bulldog
chaynick
Yuro
VIKES4093
funkpolice
Illinois Chaos
firestartr420
Exura
jontoad
MsScarlett
AlterEgo
jamesv82
GSB06SRT
eviltrycycle
Shawn1112
Moparcharger07
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

New CAMM Member......... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 5:00 pm

Sending positive thoughts and prayers to all of you.
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 5:05 pm

Am hopeing for the best, my thoughts are with u fam
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 6:21 pm

Adam and Shannon, like others already said. We are there for you guys, if u need ANYTHING just say the word bro.
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 7:31 pm

After my wife's diagnosis I've learned to focus on the positive side of the statistics... if they say 25% negative flip that and 75% is positive outcome. Easier said then done of course but sending good vibes your way.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 8:16 pm

Def positive thoughts and prayers for Shannon, you and the little guy. If you need anything just say the word.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 1:08 am

Hope the best for him Adam. You know your extended CAMM family is there for you if you need anything or just want to talk to someone.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 9:19 am

wishing all the best to you and Shannon, Adam. As everyone else said... you need anything, we're all here for ya dude!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 6:11 pm

Thanks everybody for the support. Just been real stressed around here
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 1:55 am

Sending some extra positive thoughts and prayers your way!!!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 2:48 pm

Good luck and best wishes on a positive outcome.
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 7:42 pm

Ditto on the prayers and positive thoughts for the three of you. You need something say it and I will try and make it happen. Mary works at a pediatric specialty group. If you have questions just ask she can probably get you an answer
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 6:51 pm

Everything has been so crazy lately, BUT on the upside, he looks to be doing well, a strong heartbeat, growing like normal, normal weight so far, etc... They said a POSSIBLE VERY small hole in his heart, but hard to tell. He was so active that day and busy showing off to the ladies that were looking at him, it looked like he was flexing when they were taking pix, but then when the other doc came in to look, he kept turning and playing games lol So he's for SURE mine hahaha

But we go back next week for some more peeks at the little guy, so we should know more or find more out. Thanks everybody again for the support, words, and prayers. It really means alot to us. You all are like family and he's gonna have a huge bunch a killer aunts and uncles!!!!
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 7:21 pm

At least these aunts and uncles all have cool cars!  So happy to hear good news. I have been thinking about you all lately, but didn't want to bother you.  I hope Shannon is feel well.
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 7:42 pm

Glad to hear the great news!
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 8:18 pm

Great to hear man, hope everything works out, still payers and thoughts coming for Shannon, you and the baby from us.

Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 8:31 pm

good to hear. Did they let you hear the heartbeat? In those early ultra sounds it sounds like a deathmetal double bass.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 9:12 am

Yeah totally, it was crazy fast lol
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 9:20 am

Glad things are going well!
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 12:07 pm

funkpolice wrote:
good to hear.  Did they let you hear the heartbeat?  In those early ultra sounds it sounds like a deathmetal double bass.

Rock OnRock OnRock OnRock On
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 10:08 pm

3 more months!!! Woot!!!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 9:09 pm

Well..... Friday was one of the longest days at the hospital. BUT we got to talk to ALOT of the main surgeons and docs, got alot of good information and found ALOT out, makes us feel alot better about the situation.

AND the best part of it all, we had another ultrasound, and they pretty much cleared him 99.9% that he does not have the hole in his heart like they were thinking!!! We are SO happy to have found that out. SUCH a weight off of our shoulders, like a breath of fresh air. So now all we have to concentrate on is his stomach issue
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 9:15 pm

great to hear man, still thoughts and prayers for all of you.
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 8:10 am

Glad you got some good news Adam
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 10:50 pm

9 weeks till my mini-me is here!!!!! We are thinking he might come out with a beard lol Time is flying
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 4:25 am

Lol. Time is flying!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New CAMM Member.........   New CAMM Member......... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New CAMM Member.........
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next