Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monster Mopar World Finals

Go down 
+8
kermit
MsScarlett
moparmarc
Devil
Gwe392
jontoad
Shawn1112
eviltrycycle
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
moparmarc
CAMM Pro
moparmarc

Monster Mopar World Finals - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar World Finals   Monster Mopar World Finals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2014, 1:55 pm

Yup, I Will cruise down 12 to quentin.
Ya bummer more peeps arnt going, I mean when Crystal said she will pay for everyones gas
that was a deal right there! Trophy
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar World Finals   Monster Mopar World Finals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2014, 2:42 pm

HA fool I was going to ask you to pay for my gas.

I do owe you a pound of ice cream though so get ready for that.
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar World Finals   Monster Mopar World Finals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 11:37 am

So, are we sticking with the plan...BP by 6:20? Did you want to leave earlier?

Also, since this is an open door/trunk show should I take out my WeatherTech floor and trunk liners for judging? Wondering if I should just leave them home.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar World Finals   Monster Mopar World Finals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 12:00 pm

MsScarlett wrote:
So, are we sticking with the plan...BP by 6:20?  Did you want to leave earlier?

Also, since this is an open door/trunk show should I take out my WeatherTech floor and trunk liners for judging? Wondering if I should just leave them home.
Leave them at home
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar World Finals   Monster Mopar World Finals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 12:45 pm

Ok, thanks Shawn Smile
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar World Finals   Monster Mopar World Finals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 5:05 pm

I'm leaving my house at 6 to head to the gas station, will take ten mins. I need to fill the car up and get ice so we can go when all of us are there and ready.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar World Finals   Monster Mopar World Finals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 6:02 pm

Have fun!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar World Finals   Monster Mopar World Finals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 7:21 pm

have fun and drive safe

can't wait to see the pics and hear the stories
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar World Finals   Monster Mopar World Finals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 7:44 pm

I need to fill up the car too, so I'll get there early. Woo Hoo, we are down to just hours now!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar World Finals   Monster Mopar World Finals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 11:26 pm

I can't sleep.
Back to top Go down
Dre
CAMM Member
Dre

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar World Finals   Monster Mopar World Finals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 7:38 am

Have a great weekend and safe driving to all going.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar World Finals   Monster Mopar World Finals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 9:46 am

Have Fun!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar World Finals   Monster Mopar World Finals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 8:53 pm

U guys fucked up yet???
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar World Finals   Monster Mopar World Finals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2014, 7:02 am

they better be
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar World Finals   Monster Mopar World Finals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2014, 11:34 pm

Vodka.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar World Finals   Monster Mopar World Finals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 2:23 pm

Vodka lol
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar World Finals   Monster Mopar World Finals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2014, 9:17 am

Crystal was quite funny with her vodka at 2 am neener
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar World Finals   Monster Mopar World Finals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2014, 11:09 am

What happened in Norwalk STAYS in Norwalk.
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar World Finals   Monster Mopar World Finals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2014, 12:02 pm

LMAO! Okay, but can I tell them about....
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar World Finals   Monster Mopar World Finals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2014, 8:04 pm

Pictures from the weekend if you're interested in some of what you missed...the cruise over, show cars, a visit to B/E & A Restorations and racing. The drag racing was hundreds of cars and incredible.  This was a really great and welcoming venue and can't wait to go next year.

https://s889.photobucket.com/user/redwngs19/slideshow/Monster%20Mopar%20Weekend
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar World Finals   Monster Mopar World Finals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2014, 8:23 pm

Congrats to the winners!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar World Finals   Monster Mopar World Finals - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2014, 10:13 am

Ok finally unpacked my laptop and can type all this out NOT from my phone. I am so glad I attended this show. It was not on my list to go to this year but due to other events I decided to go. I loved the shows at Indy don't get me wrong but the track in Ohio is so much better then Indy. All the different types of racecars that we got to see made the long drive worth it. We also got to see some very nice show cars. We also got to go to a local shop and someone got to drive a real Hemi Cuda and it was redic. We got to see the last drag pack that was made, EVER.

I will be putting pics up after I get off work today for those that are not on Facebook. For those that are and you are part of the CAMM page I put mine and I also linked Zach's album which has over 300 pictures. Hopefully Krystn and Marc will share theirs as well.

Talks for next year were happening all weekend and the bit that I was told about makes me wish it was September 2015 already. I am super excited for what is starting to form for next year. This is why I have already posted up next year on the calendar.

I know its a far drive.
I know its not cheap to go any distance in our cars.
I know there is a chance of bad weather (we were spared this year).
But if you can make it to this show this is the one to go to.

So keep your eyes open for updates on the 2015 thread and I will make my plea here as well. I hope for a decent sized turnout for next year from CAMM. Our first year in Indy we went with three cars. The next year we went with 12 so we can do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar World Finals   Monster Mopar World Finals - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Mopar World Finals
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3