Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monster Mopar Cruise

Go down 
+2
Shawn1112
Invader
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Invader
CAMM Member
Invader

Monster Mopar Cruise Empty
PostSubject: Monster Mopar Cruise   Monster Mopar Cruise I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2010, 7:18 am

We have the dash plaques worked out they should look like this. If this goes good next year I want to put actual pics of some of the cars from the cruise on them.

Monster Mopar Cruise Dash_p11
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Cruise   Monster Mopar Cruise I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2010, 8:14 am

Those look nice, how about adding a moder mopar next time? Or is that what you mean by adding from the cruise?
Back to top Go down
Invader
CAMM Member
Invader

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Cruise   Monster Mopar Cruise I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2010, 8:19 am

Exactly I had to go with what they had because of time. Next year I'd like to put say one of the chargers from here a truck and an old mopar on it. Actual pictures though not just the drawing type. It would make it more fun for those who attend the cruise if their car could be on it for the next year.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Cruise   Monster Mopar Cruise I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2010, 8:40 am

That would be really kool.
Back to top Go down
Invader
CAMM Member
Invader

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Cruise   Monster Mopar Cruise I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2010, 8:46 am

I think it would give people something to look forward to. We are going to be shooting a video also and I want to make it available to those that want a copy. I want this to be fun for everybody so it continues to grow every year.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Cruise   Monster Mopar Cruise I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2010, 9:13 am

Very cool! Hope it's a big success for you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Invader
CAMM Member
Invader

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Cruise   Monster Mopar Cruise I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 10:59 am

The dash palques arrived here yesterday for this.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Cruise   Monster Mopar Cruise I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 12:25 pm

when is this event?
Back to top Go down
Invader
CAMM Member
Invader

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Cruise   Monster Mopar Cruise I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 12:34 pm

The cruise is Sept 10th and the show runs the 10th, 11th,&12th.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Cruise   Monster Mopar Cruise I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 12:35 pm

I got the 11th off (i think) so should be down for this.
Back to top Go down
Invader
CAMM Member
Invader

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Cruise   Monster Mopar Cruise I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 1:00 pm

Here is the info again

MONSTER MOPOWER CRUISE
( Cruise from Chicagoland to Monster Mopar Weekend )

We are starting the first annual Monster Mopower Cruise to run from the Chicagoland area down to the Monster Mopar Weekend car show. Any year and model Mopar is welcome to join in. For any questions you have or to comfirm that you are coming please contact Roger Owens email Invader2187@comcast.net.

We will be leaving Romines Truck Stop in Morris Il on I-80 @ exit #112 around 9:30 am on Friday Sept 10. From there we will head east to I-55 south. Our first fuel stop will be @ exit #220 in Dwight Il. Then we will run I-55 south to the Shirley exit #154 on the south side of Bloomington where we drive down a stretch of Old Rt. 66. We will follow that down to Lawndale which is around 22 miles, rejoin I-55 @ exit #140 south to exit #109 where we will make another fuel stop. Continuing down I-55 to exit #52 (Litchfeld Il) and stop for lunch. There is a café on old Rt. 66 there with a great rating. We were planning on stopping there it is the Ariston Café. There is also a Wendys, McDonalds, KFC, Taco Bell etc. right at that exit. From there it is on down I-55 to the Gateway International Speedway.

For those that join us we will provide dash plaques to verify the cruise. This isn’t a race but a cruise so we’d like people to stay together as we will be shooting a video of the trip. We will be sending a copy of the video to Mopar Collectors Guide magazine and it will be posted on their web site.

Participating in this cruise is an open invitation for all. The promoters of Monster Mopar Weekend, Gateway International Speedway, Mopar Collectors Guide, or any one helping put this cruise together cannot be held responsible for your travel during this cruise. Your participation in this event is on a volunteer basis, you are solely responsible for your travel and costs incurred as a participant.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Cruise   Monster Mopar Cruise I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2010, 1:31 pm

I've been called a monster in the past, but it's not a moniker that I embrace. I think I'll skip this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Cruise   Monster Mopar Cruise I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Mopar Cruise
Page 1 of 1