Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Service Information for Vic

Go down 
+28
irishrt5.7
Okie6.1
Bulldog
Tom C
Hoodie
jlg1963
xegitalian19xx
liljoejoe54
Hurst Pak
KevinDSClark
moaugust88
jontoad
jesse031081
AlterEgo
jianni44
Moparcharger07
pstlgrp
JacksSRT8
Fidostudio
jamesv82
VIKES4093
BackNBlack
The Black Stig
Shawn1112
stairman
Snappy Bitch
hipo
eviltrycycle
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Service Information for Vic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Service Information for Vic   Service Information for Vic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 1:16 am

going to try my hardest to get there.
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Service Information for Vic   Service Information for Vic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 2:33 am

I will try my best to be there as well. Not my perfect idea of a catching up with everyone but I will at least pay respects to one of our founders. I will wear my black shirt given the day.
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

PostSubject: Re: Service Information for Vic   Service Information for Vic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 8:59 am

At least it is only supposed to rain and not snow, I will be heading up from work as I arranged to get out early to head up.
Back to top Go down
Hurst Pak
CAMM Pro
Hurst Pak

PostSubject: Re: Service Information for Vic   Service Information for Vic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 9:07 am

Our thoughts and Prayers go out to Jackie and Family. NWIMA Inc

I regret that I will not be able to attend in person.

Peace be with you Vic.

Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Service Information for Vic   Service Information for Vic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 10:30 am

All my CAMM shirts I wear at work and are beat to shit. Crystal, do you have any new black XL that you can sell me?
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Service Information for Vic   Service Information for Vic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 10:48 am

Yeah i'm going to be on the same page of Joe Joe here....I've got one but its in pretty bad shape...Do you have 3xl I can buy??? Text me if you can...thanks!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Service Information for Vic   Service Information for Vic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 10:53 am

As soon as I get home I will post up everything I have on here. Anything that is bought I am giving to Jackie and Nick.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Service Information for Vic   Service Information for Vic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 11:16 am

Scratch that, I found one that is practically new.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Service Information for Vic   Service Information for Vic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 12:11 pm

I just got done meeting with Marianna a friend from my past that will be doing the service for Vic. As you know, Vic wasn't much of a religious guy and so I thought that we could take some time to share some memories of him. Maybe how you first met him, something that stands out to you about him, or a memory of some of the things we all did together.

He knew so many people in so many different circles and this will be the first time they are all in one room together. I don't want people to be afraid to share because even though the crowd was different, Vic always was the same guy and loved for the same things by all that he met.

If you don't feel comfortable sharing out loud, I will have a memory book and I hope that you will write your memory of him for me to have so in the future I can remember him and see him through all of the people that he touched as well.

I have hard days ahead of me and I'm going to need to be reminded that his memory lives on with many many people.

I love you guys.
Back to top Go down
jlg1963
CAMM Pro
jlg1963

PostSubject: Re: Service Information for Vic   Service Information for Vic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 12:47 pm

Jackie & Family,

It saddens me that I will not be able to make the services. But our thoughts are with you...

I had only talked with you guys a handful of times and it was just getting to where Vic was busting my balls on one subject or another. Which let me know he was cool with me....

I am so sorry for your lose.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Service Information for Vic   Service Information for Vic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 2:50 pm

I'm going to have a cooler full of Modelo for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Service Information for Vic   Service Information for Vic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 4:01 pm

Now it's a party!
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: Service Information for Vic   Service Information for Vic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 6:44 pm

Wish I could be there to show my support.

I will be wearing my black CAMM shirt all day though to honor Vic. Definitely will post a picture as that is the best I can do from 1000 miles away.
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: Service Information for Vic   Service Information for Vic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2013, 5:59 am

Rearranged some things. Mary and I will be there around 5.
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Service Information for Vic   Service Information for Vic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2013, 6:24 am

Just getting off of work... Heading over to Darty's to get a little sleep then I'll follow him up there this afternoon...
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Service Information for Vic   Service Information for Vic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2013, 7:21 am

Wish i could be there physically however I'm there in spirit. Light them up for Vic and let him hear those hemi's in heaven.

Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Service Information for Vic   Service Information for Vic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2013, 8:43 am

No i will not be naked Shawn... save that for the after party... Ha...

Jackie i will need another shirt i am sure you dont have a green one but i will have to deal w/ that for the time being..

I will see you all there..
Back to top Go down
chaynick
CAMM Member
chaynick

PostSubject: Re: Service Information for Vic   Service Information for Vic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2013, 12:50 pm

I regret that I will not be able to be there today.
I'm very sorry for your lose.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Service Information for Vic   Service Information for Vic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2013, 10:55 pm

I am sorry I couldn't make it tonight. As I told Crystal last night, I had a late afternoon meeting at a client today. As it turned out, my coworker took me to the train to head back out here, only to get stuck for 2 hours because a train in front of ours struck, and probably killed, a teenage boy just outside the Barrington train station. I didn't even get home till 9.

Just a lesson repeated over the last few days that life is so precious...cherish every moment with family and friends.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Service Information for Vic   Service Information for Vic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 12:19 am

Just got home. It was a bittersweet evening. The service was very good and I was glad to be able to attend to say goodbye to my brother Vic. I was very sad to have to do it. Jackie and Nick, you were awesome and Vic would have been so proud of you.
I know he was smiling down and watching over us tonight. The after gathering made me feel lkie it was old times at the Raganos, but not quite the same without Vic. Thanks for inviting us over, Jackie.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Service Information for Vic   Service Information for Vic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 12:58 am

Today was full of highs and lows. I can't keep my eyes open anymore, off to bed.

Thank you to everyone that made it out today and to those that were sending good vibes to McHenry today.

Jackie and Nick are going to be just fine, tonight confirmed that.
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: Service Information for Vic   Service Information for Vic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 7:22 am

Nick is an amazing young man. The courage he displayed last night when he spoke just poured out of him and his words... so eloquently put for a man of his age. Jackie, you certainly have a son to be very proud of.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Service Information for Vic   Service Information for Vic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 7:09 pm

Us doing what we do best.

Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Service Information for Vic   Service Information for Vic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 8:38 pm

thumbsup What a send off for Vic. A man could only be so lucky to have friends like you guys for him.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Service Information for Vic   Service Information for Vic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 10:01 pm

That video hits hard...... shows how we roll for our brother
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Service Information for Vic   Service Information for Vic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Service Information for Vic
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next