Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL

Go down 
+16
xegitalian19xx
bogieboy
irishrt5.7
HemiMag
jesse031081
AlterEgo
ghost
AR-15QUEEN
jontoad
HiPwr
Iguanaman
chargerchick
Shawn1112
DA H.N.I.C.
liljoejoe54
eviltrycycle
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL Empty
PostSubject: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 2:53 pm

Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
9301 W. Bryn Mawr Ave.
Rosemont, IL 60018

Friday, March 5: 3 pm – 10:30 pm
Saturday, March 6: 10 am – 11 pm
Sunday, March 7: 10 am – 7 pm

Gate: General Admission – $16.00
Children 6-12 – $5.00
Children 5 and under free
Pre-Sale:
O’Reilly Auto Parts
General Admission – $14.00
Children 6-12 – $4.00
Group Ticket Sales (20 or more)

Features & Special Sections
■Drag City USA exhibit featuring:
Kalitta's '67 "Bounty Hunter"
Prudhomme's '70 ""Wynns Winder"
Garlits' '60 "Swamp Rat III" '62 "Swamp Rat IV" & '66 "Swamp Rat VIII"
■Tuner Galleria featuring Imports, Euros, Luxury, JDM & High Performance Vehicles
■Chevy Vette Fest featuring Triple Crown & Gold Spinner Competition
■Hot Rods & Harleys Display
■Cyclerama – featuring many of the top bikes from the USA
■Chicago Brushmaster – Pinstripers charity auction for Hope Children’s Hospital Ronald McDonald House
■Motorama Rod & Custom '62 Display – A look back at the 1962 show

Special Guest Appearances
■Chip Foose - Famed Designer and Builder
Saturday 1:00-4:00 & 7:00-9:00

World of Wheels Action Arena
■Game Hype Fun Zone
Featuring free XBox, Wii and Playstation gaming
Guitar Hero Tournament - Saturday time TBA
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 3:04 pm

Who out of our group is going to be in the show? Im down to go spectate and take pics but it would most likely have to be a weekend cuz hopefully I will be working by then.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 3:06 pm

Depending on what time my cousins flight comes in on Sunday will determine if I go on Sunday or Saturday. Trying to get a hold of her now to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 6:08 pm

There will be 3 of our MMACC members entering the show, and Shawn will be rolling in with us to enter as well.

Last edited by DA H.N.I.C. on January 7th 2010, 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 6:51 pm

I'll be there with my car, if its done!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 6:54 pm

It better be done! You have 2 months! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 10:47 am

Ok so her flight gets in a little before 1 pm. So I am thinking I will get her from O'hare then head over to the show.

If anyone wants to join us on Sunday that would be cool then after the show we can take her out for Chicago pizza or hotdogs or something.......
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 12:11 pm

I'm allegedly going to be one of the ones entering my car.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 12:21 pm

I just checked the weather and they are predicting a massive snow storm that weekend. Upwards of a foot and a half. They're also predicting a snow plow truck driver strike.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 1:24 pm

HiPwr wrote:
I just checked the weather and they are predicting a massive snow storm that weekend. Upwards of a foot and a half. They're also predicting a snow plow truck driver strike.

Good thing my car's supposed to be trailered there in a closed trailer from the detail shop.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 12:36 am

chargerchick wrote:
It better be done! You have 2 months! Very Happy
Perfection takes time!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 12:47 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Ok so her flight gets in a little before 1 pm. So I am thinking I will get her from O'hare then head over to the show.

If anyone wants to join us on Sunday that would be cool then after the show we can take her out for Chicago pizza or hotdogs or something.......

Hopefully hockey is done by then and ill meet up with you all on Sunday. Ill let you know for sure when I find out the hockey schedule.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 1:07 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
eviltrycycle wrote:

Hopefully hockey is done by then and ill meet up with you all on Sunday. Ill let you know for sure when I find out the hockey schedule.

Joe next year when you have sign up for hockey let me know. i might be interested. i play on some weekends here local, half court 3 on 3 with a goalie type stuff.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 1:48 pm

jontoad wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:
eviltrycycle wrote:

Joe next year when you have sign up for hockey let me know. i might be interested. i play on some weekends here local, half court 3 on 3 with a goalie type stuff.

No shit? Roller hockey? That would be awesome! Come out and play with us next time we rent the court and have practice this season. Ill let you know when we get the court again.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 8:52 pm

Car is registered!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 8:53 pm

HiPwr wrote:
Fuck it, we can drive thru that shit! We dont drive rustangs.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 8:55 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Car is registered!!!!

Yay!!!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 8:56 pm

Ok so who else wants to go on Sunday and look at cars?
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 10:40 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Ok so who else wants to go on Sunday and look at cars?

I'll go with ya!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 10:42 pm

Whoever all is going on Sunday I will just meet up with you guys after I get her from the airport. We will have to make the meeting place Shawn's car, 1:30 pm. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 11:21 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Car is registered!!!!

Awesome!!! Rock On
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 9:00 am

eviltrycycle wrote:
Whoever all is going on Sunday I will just meet up with you guys after I get her from the airport. We will have to make the meeting place Shawn's car, 1:30 pm. Very Happy

No prob!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 12:11 pm

Just a heads up for those of us entering cars. Fondy just told me when we leave for the night to leave your cars in show mode. Meaning leave everything as is dont lock it up, I guess they judge till like 2am and if your car is locked up you will lose points.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 1:45 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Just a heads up for those of us entering cars. Fondy just told me when we leave for the night to leave your cars in show mode. Meaning leave everything as is dont lock it up, I guess they judge till like 2am and if your car is locked up you will lose points.

scary...
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 4:19 pm

Maybe they just want to plant some drugs in the cars or have sex in them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next