Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Check Engine Light ON!! (@.@)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
arivera
CAMM Member
arivera

Check Engine Light ON!! (@.@) Empty
PostSubject: Check Engine Light ON!! (@.@)   Check Engine Light ON!! (@.@) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2013, 8:35 pm

Okay, so my car is registering a Cyl 6 misfire. So I removed the positive from the battery and waited two hours. i put it back on and then drove the car for a few days. Now it is back on. Same thing. I am not needing to change the plugs on the car, but need help. I have a 2.7 and , what I was told, the intake needs to be removed. Anyone able to help me out. As long as it's not insanely difficult, i would like to do this without paying $400 to the damn dealer. Anyone available? Shoot me a PM.
Back to top Go down
arivera
CAMM Member
arivera

PostSubject: Re: Check Engine Light ON!! (@.@)   Check Engine Light ON!! (@.@) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2013, 8:36 pm

Correction, I need to change the plugs on this car.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Check Engine Light ON!! (@.@)   Check Engine Light ON!! (@.@) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2013, 9:46 pm

You're pretty far from me, but I've pulled ALOT of 2.7 manifolds. I can walk ya through it, or if you wanna make the drive I'm am up near Gurnee. You'll need the upper intake gasket, plugs, egr gasket for the upper manifold, maybe a throttle body gasket if you want, I'm pretty sure thats it.
Back to top Go down
arivera
CAMM Member
arivera

PostSubject: Re: Check Engine Light ON!! (@.@)   Check Engine Light ON!! (@.@) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2013, 8:28 am

I was actually able to pull this myself. I guess I was underestimating myself. New plugs are in and she is back to normal now.
Back to top Go down
Kalec
CAMM Member
Kalec

PostSubject: Re: Check Engine Light ON!! (@.@)   Check Engine Light ON!! (@.@) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2013, 12:19 pm

Very, very easy work. Glad to hear that it worked out for you. Was going to offer my assistance, had you needed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check Engine Light ON!! (@.@)   Check Engine Light ON!! (@.@) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check Engine Light ON!! (@.@)
Page 1 of 1