Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show

Go down 
+20
AlterEgo
moparmarc
jamesv82
kermit
chicagovich
chaynick
branden123
Razor
GSB06SRT
KevinDSClark
BackNBlack
Moparcharger07
Tom C
Headtripp
stairman
Shawn1112
firestartr420
jontoad
jesse031081
eviltrycycle
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 6:17 pm

GSB06RT wrote:
I'm probably 99% not gonna make this unfortunately I don't trust the car it was running close to 230 F yesterday and I had the heater going, put a 180 tstat in and I don't have a Predator so I might have burned up one or both of the fans too. Gotta put a new 203 in and see if the fans are toast or not but I just don't have the time this week, got a job interview and talked to my Dad he won't be home next weekend, just not lining up for me.eh

I can't believe you broke it already. Did you try removing the dipstick and seeing if that helps?
Back to top Go down
GSB06SRT
CAMM Pro
GSB06SRT

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 6:44 pm

Haha, naa I'm just gonna blow the whole engine and really overshadow ya thumbsup 
Back to top Go down
jlg1963
CAMM Pro
jlg1963

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 6:52 pm

kermit wrote:
GSB06RT wrote:
I'm probably 99% not gonna make this unfortunately I don't trust the car it was running close to 230 F yesterday and I had the heater going, put a 180 tstat in and I don't have a Predator so I might have burned up one or both of the fans too. Gotta put a new 203 in and see if the fans are toast or not but I just don't have the time this week, got a job interview and talked to my Dad he won't be home next weekend, just not lining up for me.eh

I can't believe you broke it already.  Did you try removing the dipstick and seeing if that helps?

Now your really thinking with your Dip Stick !!   jocolor Laughing
Back to top Go down
jlg1963
CAMM Pro
jlg1963

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 6:54 pm

Crystal

Put us down as a Maybe at this point waves
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 6:57 pm

This was my first show with everybody back in 08 I believe. Just clean the hell outta it, clean the nooks and krannies.....

Shawn I got a chain for ya

And C-Dogg you gotta come over to da crib so we can throw that piece on yo car
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 7:27 pm

Any night this week but Tuesday. Let me know.
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 8:06 pm

Adam you need to tell her Tuesday just to irritate her:sunny: 
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 9:03 pm

Nick's camping trip was cancelled so he will be coming too! YAY!
Back to top Go down
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 8:41 pm

chicagovich wrote:
It's time... I'm in.

Mannn.... you are finally showing up! I have to make sure Im in!
Back to top Go down
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 8:49 pm

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/207_34013154536_3615_n.jpg

Ahhh nice pic of SHITSHOE!

love it !  
Ok.... so here is my dilemma guys. Saturday night I am standing up in Kat's (wifey) brothers wedding in downtown Chicago. Im very reluctant to bring my Mistress to Chicago. I will be staying at the Westin... but I just don't know how they will treat her.
Im hating myself if I miss this MNG. Soooo I guess I can get my thong out of my crack,,,, and leave the hotel latest 5am to be in McHenry when requested.
Crap I just might were my tux at the MNG! LOLOL ...what are your thoughts? ...
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 9:12 pm

i don't really care what you do with your thong but i wouldn't bring my car to the city if i could avoid it. every car in the city has a dent. that being said i did drive it to the underground parking garage for a bears game once. i was surprised i made it without scraping anywhere. lol.
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 9:53 pm

Do a self park and you will be fine. Or wear the tux and the thong to theshow
Back to top Go down
srtdoodzer
CAMM Member
srtdoodzer

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 7:33 am

eviltrycycle wrote:
This is a great first show to come to.  Just make sure its clean and be proud to show it off!

Really hope you come with us.

Does this mean the rear seat should be returned from the basement to the...rear seat? LOL
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 8:11 am

Only the drivers seat is required I think. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 8:13 am

List updated. I am so proud of the lineup we are going to have rolling in. Smile
Back to top Go down
srtdoodzer
CAMM Member
srtdoodzer

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 8:23 am

Sweet! I was half joking, but wondering if I should put it back in ROFL. Maybe I'll fashion some sort of "delete." Looking forward to hanging out with everyone.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 8:28 am

I have asked about the wristbands we used to get, they didn't know and are supposed to be getting back to me.

Weather is saying high of 85 on Sunday so we are going to roast again this year. Should have one tent hopefully two or a few more. Bring coolers and chairs for sure.

See everyone on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 8:53 am

So I looked at the flyer and I see no alcohol in the car show area, but do they mind you bringing in other drinks and snacks? Do you usually bring things to share or just get stuff from the vendors?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 8:56 am

I've always brought water and gatorade never had an issue.
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 9:03 am

Ok, thanks Crystal.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 9:05 am

crystal, are you bringing the easy up? oh... and btw.. ill most likely be there too!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 9:31 am

Yep bringing my ez up. You are on the list already mang.
Back to top Go down
jianni44
CAMM Member
jianni44

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 9:46 am

MsScarlett wrote:
So I looked at the flyer and I see no alcohol in the car show area, but do they mind you bringing in other drinks and snacks?  Do you usually bring things to share or just get stuff from the vendors?

Hi Krystn, regarding alcohol... Of course I have to be the first to address this. During the car show I like to head over to the Festival and grab a few beers or a Hard Mikes to beat the heat. See you Sunday.
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 9:57 am

Sounds like a plan Jon!  drink
Back to top Go down
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 10:13 am

jianni44 wrote:
MsScarlett wrote:
So I looked at the flyer and I see no alcohol in the car show area, but do they mind you bringing in other drinks and snacks?  Do you usually bring things to share or just get stuff from the vendors?

Hi Krystn, regarding alcohol... Of course I have to be the first to address this.  During the car show I like to head over to the Festival and grab a few beers or a Hard Mikes to beat the heat.  See you Sunday.

lolol... wouldn't mind a few!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next