Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show

Go down 
+20
AlterEgo
moparmarc
jamesv82
kermit
chicagovich
chaynick
branden123
Razor
GSB06SRT
KevinDSClark
BackNBlack
Moparcharger07
Tom C
Headtripp
stairman
Shawn1112
firestartr420
jontoad
jesse031081
eviltrycycle
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
GSB06SRT
CAMM Pro
GSB06SRT

McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 7:21 am

According to Accuweather it's supposed to be outstanding 79 and sunny so since it's so close to my Dad's I am a 99% for this, bust out the road wrap where goin nort thumbsup 
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 7:24 am

I will start a list as well for those that are in for sure.
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 12:45 pm

I am planning on coming just might need to leave early to get to work on time.
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 4:18 pm

In
Back to top Go down
branden123
CAMM Member
branden123

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 7:02 pm

I'm a new member. I'm down
Back to top Go down
chaynick
CAMM Member
chaynick

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 10:13 pm

I'm in (unless my work will kill me first)
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 9:06 am

It's time... I'm in.
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 9:49 am

I'm in.

That being said, I have a newly purchased 12x12 Regency EZup sitting in my garage. Unfortunately I cannot fit it into my car even with the rear seat down because the rear tower strut brace gets in the way. Laugh away, my wife has mercilessly.

If someone, perhaps Andrew if he makes it because he lives so close, can pick it up and haul it for me in his Ram, will add even more shade for us.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 11:12 am

Put me down for a maybe +1
Back to top Go down
chaynick
CAMM Member
chaynick

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 4:19 pm

kermit wrote:
I'm in.  

That being said, I have a newly purchased 12x12 Regency EZup sitting in my garage. Unfortunately I cannot fit it into my car even with the rear seat down because the rear tower strut brace gets in the way.  Laugh away, my wife has mercilessly.  

If someone, perhaps Andrew if he makes it because he lives so close, can pick it up and haul it for me in his Ram, will add even more shade for us.

I will be happy to do it. Let's talk about it again right before the show (in case I forgot)
Back to top Go down
moparmarc
CAMM Pro
moparmarc

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 2:57 pm

I will be at Carlise PA that weekend.
Have a good time, bring lots of Gaterade!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 6:04 pm

Wow!!! Dems some old school pix!!!!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 6:26 pm

I will be attending however I have to leave early cuz I signed up for my rifle carbine class that day not realizing it was the same day......so I have to leave no later than 2:00 p.m.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 6:15 am

I have asked them about the wristbands we used to get but no response yet.

Anyone else need to be added to the list?
Back to top Go down
srtdoodzer
CAMM Member
srtdoodzer

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 10:47 am

Are you all entering into the show?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 11:59 am

Yes sir.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:17 pm

I'm in
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 4:02 pm

I want to come out also to be with the group, but have never taken the car to a show before.  Can anyone tell me or send me to a link of what to do.  Is my car even show worthy?  It's not all modded up nor does it have a hemi.  Thoughts on this please and thanks.  Seems like it would be a good time.
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 4:19 pm

Krystn, my first show the car was totally stock, nothing done to it other than clean and waxed. I won a trophy. There are lots of stock stuff, mine still is considered stock, your car is beautiful, so come and show it off. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 4:24 pm

This is a great first show to come to. Just make sure its clean and be proud to show it off!

Really hope you come with us.
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 4:25 pm

Thanks Tom. I just don't know how these things work yet and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. Looks like I just need to do a major cleaning.

Crystal...count me in.
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 4:32 pm

Good. Besides us sxt's need to stick together. I am stillearning nd learn something at every show. Thats half the fun.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 4:40 pm

Krystn... there is no need to worry or feel overwhelmed. These shows are really laid back and just an overall good time. We all pull into the show as a group, pay our entrance fee at the gate, and just park next to all the other cars in the group (follow the leader really). Shine up our cars a little bit and sit around for a bunch of hours hanging out or looking at other cars while waiting for the trophies....and don't worry if you don't take home some hardware (although, that car in that color, you'll probably take something home), everyone knows I never take anything home, but Im there for the laughs, good times, and cuz I really aint got anything better to do anyway Smile.
Back to top Go down
GSB06SRT
CAMM Pro
GSB06SRT

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 4:42 pm

I'm probably 99% not gonna make this unfortunately I don't trust the car it was running close to 230 F yesterday and I had the heater going, put a 180 tstat in and I don't have a Predator so I might have burned up one or both of the fans too. Gotta put a new 203 in and see if the fans are toast or not but I just don't have the time this week, got a job interview and talked to my Dad he won't be home next weekend, just not lining up for me.eh
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 4:58 pm

Thanks guys. I appreciate the encouraging words and I'm really looking forward to this now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show   McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

McHenry Fiesta Days Car Show
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next