Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monster Mopar Weekend Indy

Go down 
+20
endless
BackNBlack
Mad Hatter
firestartr420
AlterEgo
csurane24
canuhemi
jamesv82
jesse031081
Moparcharger07
jianni44
Hurst Pak
Gwe392
Shawn1112
Headtripp
Tom C
jgraun
moparmarc
jontoad
eviltrycycle
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
jamesv82
jamesv82

Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 9:13 pm

Hurst Pak wrote:
eviltrycycle wrote:
I want to bake something to bring for snacks. Suggestions or requests?   Speical Brownies please

x2
Back to top Go down
Gwe392
CAMM Member
Gwe392

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 9:45 pm

Eek= special brownies
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 9:52 pm

No
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 9:56 pm

And I was about to sign up if special brownies were gonna make an appearance!

Im on call for work too, I wouldnt be able to make it if I wanted anyways. Maybe next year if I still own a dodge.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 10:24 pm

Pussy
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 10:42 pm

Hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 10:44 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
Pussy
^^^ harsh yet fair.

Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 10 GN62vfI
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 10:54 pm

Yes she is.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 1:22 pm

Packets are in the mail. Will have two sets of wrist bands, only need to be used Saturday and Sunday, and the window sticker. If anyone does not have theirs by next Wednesday please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 5:22 pm

What packets
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 5:49 pm

The ones with your wrist bands and other info from registering
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 5:54 pm

Ohhhhhhhh...
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 5:58 pm

Would be fun but no monies for this thang
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 9:14 pm

I know I briefly talked with C-Dog the other night about it in Algonquin.... btw I have had MANY long islands tonight LoL..... ANYWAYS..... is anybody taking the route of protecting their front ends and other stuff on the ride there?? I was thinking of using the blue painters tape and covering my front clip, mirrors, hood scoop, etc...

I know some might have the clear bra, but I dont, and some others don't.. might be worth the roll or two, rather than some chips and stuff....
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 9:32 pm

i am going for painters tape even though i do have clear bra. i don't have it on the front of my hood and stuff. just on the front of the bumper and lip.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 9:32 pm

I don't think I can pull off Cdog...

Last year no one but Tony taped up. Did painters tape then a standard bra. I won't be doing anything since the paint on the nose is new. There is a carwash place by the hotel that I will be hitting early Saturday morning.

If anyone is going to tape up please do so before we get to Bosak. Also try to come with a full tank. Adam since you lost Jon you wanna talk about maybe coming my way then following me down? Of course after the long islands have worn off.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 11:36 pm

for you guys thinking of protecting your front ends.  they make a clear plasti-dip type of product now that you can spray on and basically pull off when you're done.  just an FYI.... my front end is pretty messed up already from stones and crap, i won't be taping or anything... at best, ill wash the car and spray the front bumper and mirrors with wd-40 to keep the bugs off..
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 11:56 am

That spray clear bra is ment to be long term. It's a bitch to get off.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 4:12 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
I don't think I can pull off Cdog...

Last year no one but Tony taped up.  Did painters tape then a standard bra.  I won't be doing anything since the paint on the nose is new.  There is a carwash place by the hotel that I will be hitting early Saturday morning.

If anyone is going to tape up please do so before we get to Bosak.  Also try to come with a full tank.  Adam since you lost Jon you wanna talk about maybe coming my way then following me down?  Of course after the long islands have worn off.

Sure, no problem we'll figure out something to meet up.......... C-Dog
Back to top Go down
Gwe392
CAMM Member
Gwe392

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 5:32 pm

they make this stuff called road wrap but your car pretty much needs to be fresh detailed so it can stick smooth.. mean green may be sporting it on the way down.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 5:49 pm

No CDOG!
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 7:48 pm

What does cedog mean? Remember I am old
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 7:59 pm

Crystal dog. Adams very street.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 8:00 pm

Tom C wrote:
What does cedog mean? Remember I am old

it's not an inside joke or anything... well.... not till now.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 8:02 pm

I'm a thug Tom. Adam wasn't supposed to say anything but he's gotta big mouth. Now I'm gunna have to cap his ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Mopar Weekend Indy   Monster Mopar Weekend Indy - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Mopar Weekend Indy
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: