Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adam is Da Man!!!!

Go down 
+21
MsScarlett
canuhemi
Exura
stairman
Tom C
Yuro
eviltrycycle
ChicagoSRT8
chicagovich
jontoad
jesse031081
Razor
moaugust88
A.W.
mwa145
Hypnotiq
dj.shystr
Moparcharger07
Bulldog
firestartr420
Shawn1112
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

Adam is Da Man!!!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam is Da Man!!!!   Adam is Da Man!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2015, 3:06 pm

Had a bolt that was stuck and wouldn't budge on one of the caliper brackets. Stopped by on a Saturday to have Adam remove it with impact but that wouldn't even get it. Not to risk being screwed on a Saturday we left it alone a days I finally got it in yesterday so he could heat it up and got it out. As well as do an oil change (yes he put the drain plug back in this time Smile )
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Adam is Da Man!!!!   Adam is Da Man!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2015, 4:52 pm

Did he put the washer on before or after the drain plug?
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Adam is Da Man!!!!   Adam is Da Man!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2015, 5:23 pm

After
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Adam is Da Man!!!!   Adam is Da Man!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2015, 5:31 pm

And where does James fit in, did he hand Adam the tools?
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Adam is Da Man!!!!   Adam is Da Man!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2015, 6:20 pm

James from the shop not the Mets fan lol
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Adam is Da Man!!!!   Adam is Da Man!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2015, 8:20 pm

Oh, ok
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Adam is Da Man!!!!   Adam is Da Man!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2015, 10:16 pm

washer?????? lol just kidding. that bolt must have been ran in there crooked. it came out HARD. i ended up chasing the threads on the knuckle then thread filing the bolt. went in like new, slapped the new brakes on the right rear, and changed the oil. i left the drain plug loose and said fuck the gasket\washer
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Adam is Da Man!!!!   Adam is Da Man!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2015, 12:15 pm

Moparcharger07 wrote:
washer?????? lol just kidding. that bolt must have been ran in there crooked. it came out HARD. i ended up chasing the threads on the knuckle then thread filing the bolt. went in like new, slapped the new brakes on the right rear, and changed the oil. i left the drain plug loose and said fuck the gasket\washer
My man, the drain plug being tight and the washer/gasket is over rated imo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam is Da Man!!!!   Adam is Da Man!!!! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adam is Da Man!!!!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6