Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adam is Da Man!!!!

Go down 
+21
MsScarlett
canuhemi
Exura
stairman
Tom C
Yuro
eviltrycycle
ChicagoSRT8
chicagovich
jontoad
jesse031081
Razor
moaugust88
A.W.
mwa145
Hypnotiq
dj.shystr
Moparcharger07
Bulldog
firestartr420
Shawn1112
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
jamesv82
jamesv82

Adam is Da Man!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Adam is Da Man!!!!   Adam is Da Man!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2012, 4:11 pm

Thanks Adam,

I was having ac issues and with this week I def had enough. I text Adam to see if today would be a good day to come out and he said sure. So I made the drive up and sure enough, my ac was overfilled. So Adam hooked it up and now I its running great. I even had a cold face on the drive home.

Thanks for keeping this fat guy cool,
James
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Adam is Da Man!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam is Da Man!!!!   Adam is Da Man!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2012, 4:37 pm

I'm going to become Adam's agent, pretty soon you guys will have to go thru me to get to him!!!!!
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

Adam is Da Man!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam is Da Man!!!!   Adam is Da Man!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2012, 4:54 pm

over filled?! how the fuck did that happen?!
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

Adam is Da Man!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam is Da Man!!!!   Adam is Da Man!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2012, 5:36 pm

Tom I have no ideal, when I got the car I really didn't need the ac. Then last month I had it on during the hot days and it wasn't blowing out cold. I asked a buddy if he done it before and he said yes so I thought all was fine then this week its still not blowing cold air at all. I hooked up and meter and it shot way over. So that's when I just got a hold of Adam, I'm thinking it was overfilled from the start.

Shawn, so how much is it going to cost to get to Adam?

James
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Adam is Da Man!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam is Da Man!!!!   Adam is Da Man!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2012, 5:51 pm

jamesv82 wrote:
Tom I have no ideal, when I got the car I really didn't need the ac. Then last month I had it on during the hot days and it wasn't blowing out cold. I asked a buddy if he done it before and he said yes so I thought all was fine then this week its still not blowing cold air at all. I hooked up and meter and it shot way over. So that's when I just got a hold of Adam, I'm thinking it was overfilled from the start.

James
Depends what needs to be done. We will start at a 12 pack of Modelo for little shit.
Something like what was done for you, 1 bottle of Bacardi Solera.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

Adam is Da Man!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam is Da Man!!!!   Adam is Da Man!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2012, 6:27 pm

Wow, those are some steep prices.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Adam is Da Man!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam is Da Man!!!!   Adam is Da Man!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2012, 7:02 pm

jamesv82 wrote:
Wow, those are some steep prices.
Really, 12 pack is $15, bottle of Solera is only $20, I would say thats a bargain
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

Adam is Da Man!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam is Da Man!!!!   Adam is Da Man!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2012, 7:49 pm

So Shawn what is the price for helping me with the halo's?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Adam is Da Man!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam is Da Man!!!!   Adam is Da Man!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2012, 8:00 pm

An 80 degree day, and some Modelo
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

Adam is Da Man!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam is Da Man!!!!   Adam is Da Man!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2012, 8:20 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
jamesv82 wrote:

James
Depends what needs to be done. We will start at a 12 pack of Modelo for little shit.

^ That's what I gave him when he aligned Big Blue...Plus a little $$...But together wasn't anywhere near what any place would have cost...He definitely does awesome work...
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

Adam is Da Man!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam is Da Man!!!!   Adam is Da Man!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2012, 8:21 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
An 80 degree day, and some Modelo

Lol, the Modelo isn't a problem but the 80 degree day looks like it might be a while.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

Adam is Da Man!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam is Da Man!!!!   Adam is Da Man!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2012, 8:27 pm

Bulldog wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
jamesv82 wrote:

James

^ That's what I gave him when he aligned Big Blue...Plus a little $$...But together wasn't anywhere near what any place would have cost...He definitely does awesome work...

Yea he does, but I had to go to the shop for him to work on the ac. I hope to have him work on a few things in the near future and I'm sure he can do those things at home.

James
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

Adam is Da Man!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam is Da Man!!!!   Adam is Da Man!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2012, 4:21 pm

No problem man!!! Glad it works better for you!!!!

Thanks for all the kind words everybody
Back to top Go down
dj.shystr
CAMM Rookie
dj.shystr

Adam is Da Man!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam is Da Man!!!!   Adam is Da Man!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2012, 9:58 pm

What will a bottle of patron get me? I need some work done on my 2006 chrysler.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Adam is Da Man!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam is Da Man!!!!   Adam is Da Man!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 5:51 am

dj.shystr wrote:
What will a bottle of patron get me? I need some work done on my 2006 chrysler.
A bottle of Patron will get you in touch with Adam thru me, what he charges you is a whole different story.
The bottle is just my agent fee!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

Adam is Da Man!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam is Da Man!!!!   Adam is Da Man!!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2012, 5:30 am

Well Adam did it again, he installed a SRT suspension on my car after work yesterday. From the looks of the old stuff the fronts were shot but the back were still ok.

So def thanks again,
James
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Adam is Da Man!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam is Da Man!!!!   Adam is Da Man!!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2012, 6:41 am

Post some pics
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

Adam is Da Man!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam is Da Man!!!!   Adam is Da Man!!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2012, 7:17 am

jamesv82 wrote:
Well Adam did it again, he installed a SRT suspension on my car after work yesterday. From the looks of the old stuff the fronts were shot but the back were still ok.

So def thanks again,
James

Where the pics bro?
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

Adam is Da Man!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam is Da Man!!!!   Adam is Da Man!!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2012, 9:06 am

None yet. I was going to wait to see if it settles over the next few days and I hope to get some pics on sat after a much needed wash.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Adam is Da Man!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam is Da Man!!!!   Adam is Da Man!!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2012, 3:46 pm

Kool, where did you score the srt suspension from?
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

Adam is Da Man!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam is Da Man!!!!   Adam is Da Man!!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2012, 6:50 pm

ive always wanted to get an srt suspension but the grip bumper will be garbage in about a week
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

Adam is Da Man!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam is Da Man!!!!   Adam is Da Man!!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2012, 6:58 pm

I got the Bilstein setup from the lx forum, they had 33k on them.

Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

Adam is Da Man!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam is Da Man!!!!   Adam is Da Man!!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2012, 7:01 pm

Adam mentioned that they might not drop as much since I have a 2.7 and added weight of the RT helps, but we will see.

either way I got a better suspension now and I'm happy
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Adam is Da Man!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam is Da Man!!!!   Adam is Da Man!!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2012, 6:32 am

mwa145 wrote:
ive always wanted to get an srt suspension but the grip bumper will be garbage in about a week
No it wont, I had the Grip kit with a srt8 suspension. Never had a problem.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

Adam is Da Man!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam is Da Man!!!!   Adam is Da Man!!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2012, 11:19 am

Awesome man, does it drive better?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adam is Da Man!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam is Da Man!!!!   Adam is Da Man!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adam is Da Man!!!!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: CAMM General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: