Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adam does it again.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

Adam does it again. Empty
PostSubject: Adam does it again.   Adam does it again. I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2011, 8:21 pm

Just got back from Adams place where he installed my srt I got from jontoad(thanks too). Ride was great and looks good. No pics till I get to Texas sorry. Thanks Adam for helping me get this on before I left.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Adam does it again.   Adam does it again. I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2011, 8:28 pm

nice! did it end up nice and level?
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Adam does it again.   Adam does it again. I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2011, 8:56 pm

The fronts need to settle a bit more the rears seem slightly lower. Will see in a couple days. I thinks it's about an inch drop.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Adam does it again.   Adam does it again. I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2011, 10:05 pm

Nice get them pics up soon bro
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Adam does it again.   Adam does it again. I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2011, 10:14 pm

Wow I'm glad you got it done. Can't wait to see some pics
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Adam does it again.   Adam does it again. I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2011, 9:32 am

As soon as I can the pics will be up. I'm loving the ride handles so much better now.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Adam does it again.   Adam does it again. I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2011, 10:39 pm

Hell yeah man, it went nice and smooth, was SO much easier with the front struts being all put together, but yeah man, I'd say too, you did have alot of stuff in the back, so that MIGHT play a small part with the rear being a bit lower.

But with the springs, shocks, and that SRT sway bar, it will DEFINATELY be a better ride!!

Glad it feels better bro!!! Have a safe trip!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam does it again.   Adam does it again. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adam does it again.
Page 1 of 1