Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Procharger Results 06 SRT

Go down 
+4
eviltrycycle
Illinois Chaos
firestartr420
BigSSmoke
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BigSSmoke
CAMM Member
BigSSmoke

Procharger Results 06 SRT Empty
PostSubject: Procharger Results 06 SRT   Procharger Results 06 SRT I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 4:02 pm

Just picked up the Charger from the shop and put down 594hp and 523tq. This thing is a blast to drive and very fast.

Modern Muscle 2006 ProCharged and Cam Charger - YouTube
Back to top Go down
BigSSmoke
CAMM Member
BigSSmoke

PostSubject: Re: Procharger Results 06 SRT   Procharger Results 06 SRT I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 4:04 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-mAGYSx5pI&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Procharger Results 06 SRT   Procharger Results 06 SRT I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 4:36 pm

very nice!!! thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
Back to top Go down
BigSSmoke
CAMM Member
BigSSmoke

PostSubject: Re: Procharger Results 06 SRT   Procharger Results 06 SRT I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 4:38 pm

Thx man! Couldn't be happier
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Procharger Results 06 SRT   Procharger Results 06 SRT I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 9:01 pm

and so it begins, lol. Congrats and happy motoring.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Procharger Results 06 SRT   Procharger Results 06 SRT I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 9:12 pm

Very nice!
Back to top Go down
BigSSmoke
CAMM Member
BigSSmoke

PostSubject: Re: Procharger Results 06 SRT   Procharger Results 06 SRT I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 9:53 pm

Thanks everybody!!!
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Procharger Results 06 SRT   Procharger Results 06 SRT I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 8:25 am

Congrats man! That's bad ass.
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: Procharger Results 06 SRT   Procharger Results 06 SRT I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 9:12 am

Damn good numbers! Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
BigSSmoke
CAMM Member
BigSSmoke

PostSubject: Re: Procharger Results 06 SRT   Procharger Results 06 SRT I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 9:25 am

Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Procharger Results 06 SRT   Procharger Results 06 SRT I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 10:38 am

SIK!!!! Congrats
Back to top Go down
BigSSmoke
CAMM Member
BigSSmoke

PostSubject: Re: Procharger Results 06 SRT   Procharger Results 06 SRT I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 11:19 am

Procharger Results 06 SRT D1
Back to top Go down
billygoat91
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Procharger Results 06 SRT   Procharger Results 06 SRT I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2012, 9:02 am

Anthony

Great numbers. It looks like the cam and headers are about a 60 hp increase at the rear wheels over my relatively stock configuration with a pro charger on a 2006 srt 8 chrysler 300.

I also added a wavetrac rear end along with the newer 31 spline Chrysler half shafs and turned times in the 12.1 second range consistently at GLD. I got to 11.97 once but have not been able to get any lower. 60 foot times were consistently were in the 1.9+ second range. This is on Nitto NTO5 drag radials.

My brother has a 2009 Charger srt and next month his warranty expires and he will install a supercharger. He is conflicted and changes his mind from ProCharger to Vortech to Kenne Bell!

Bill
Back to top Go down
BigSSmoke
CAMM Member
BigSSmoke

PostSubject: Re: Procharger Results 06 SRT   Procharger Results 06 SRT I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2012, 9:38 am

Nice....Im real happy with my numbers and I also noticed that the cam and headers helped me out a lot. Im sure whatever your brother gets he will be happy as hell.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Procharger Results 06 SRT   Procharger Results 06 SRT I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2012, 11:49 am

billygoat91 wrote:
Anthony

Great numbers. It looks like the cam and headers are about a 60 hp increase at the rear wheels over my relatively stock configuration with a pro charger on a 2006 srt 8 chrysler 300.

I also added a wavetrac rear end along with the newer 31 spline Chrysler half shafs and turned times in the 12.1 second range consistently at GLD. I got to 11.97 once but have not been able to get any lower. 60 foot times were consistently were in the 1.9+ second range. This is on Nitto NTO5 drag radials.

My brother has a 2009 Charger srt and next month his warranty expires and he will install a supercharger. He is conflicted and changes his mind from ProCharger to Vortech to Kenne Bell!

Bill

That arguement will go on forever. They say procharger for the street and Vortech for the strip. air-air vs. air to water. I say what possible difference could it make on the street? You can't really use it's potential on the street, so who cares. A centr. blower is a centri. blower. It's said that the water holds heat and the air to air is better, because it's getting cool air. The way I see it that cai is sticking out towards the middle of the engine bay, so where is that cold air going to come from? They are the same the way I see it.

The KB is a pos displacement blower and has a radical torque curve. It's a handfull and it gets very hot. The best thing about the KB twin screw and the Vortech is that they have an intercooler that you can plumb an ice box to and significantly lower iat temps and gain hp.

They are all good units in my eyes and it's just a matter of personal preference.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Procharger Results 06 SRT   Procharger Results 06 SRT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Procharger Results 06 SRT
Page 1 of 1