Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Three year anniversary

Go down 
+5
jlg1963
chicagovich
jesse031081
Shawn1112
eviltrycycle
9 posters
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Three year anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Three year anniversary   Three year anniversary I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 6:14 pm

Three years for this place on Sunday but wanted to post this up now so I don't run out of time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cannot believe that it has already been three years.

It really does seem like yesterday this place was started up and I was handed the address on a strip of paper. Which I promptly left in the cup holder of my car show chair and it stayed in my trunk for a week.

Joined up because of my love for the big red car sitting out in my driveway. Never would have thought I would be gaining a family. We have gone through some growing pains and a few people aren't around anymore, but they are never far from our minds. But that is what makes this place like a family, not just a bunch of friends.

The members on this board make this place what it is. When someone needs something there is always someone quick to offer a hand, tools, or at least advice. We open our homes and garages to each other. We laugh, we poke fun, and we all share a united love for all things Mopar.

I just want you all to know I appreciate all of you being around and I hope that I can do right by you by keeping this place going and growing. I hope it becomes a home for more and more Mopar brothers and sisters in the future.

Thank you all for a great three years and here's to many, many, many more.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Three year anniversary   Three year anniversary I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 6:51 pm

We sure the fuck don't have no love when it comes to CUBS and SUX!!! Other than that this place is okay!
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Three year anniversary   Three year anniversary I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 7:04 pm

Nicely said sista!
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: Three year anniversary   Three year anniversary I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 8:41 pm

I'm very happy to have been pointed this way. What a great place with a terrific sense of local and Mopar pride. I really enjoy just being a small part.

Sox Rule.
Back to top Go down
jlg1963
CAMM Pro
jlg1963

PostSubject: Re: Three year anniversary   Three year anniversary I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 8:57 pm

I just joined recently but I can see how close this group is, I hope to be a long time member... we all have something in common, we enjoy our Mopar's. All I can add is well said Crystal !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Three year anniversary   Three year anniversary I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2012, 9:33 pm

Hells yeah well said I totally agree!!!!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Three year anniversary   Three year anniversary I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2012, 10:28 pm

Well written Crystal! YOU have really helped make this place what it is. I sincerely can say that I do think of you all as my family. We have had so much fun over the last 3 years, so many memories!

Thank you to everyone .... Uri
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Three year anniversary   Three year anniversary I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2012, 11:04 pm

I just passed my 1 yr anniversary of owning my 300 and becoming an active member on here. In that yr ive met so many great people some of who have really helped me out. Im so grateful that this place is around.
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

PostSubject: Re: Three year anniversary   Three year anniversary I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2012, 7:30 am

Nicely said young lady ( um close enough )
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Three year anniversary   Three year anniversary I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2012, 7:47 am

As I yelled at Jackie on Monday, I'm a lady damnit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three year anniversary   Three year anniversary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three year anniversary
Page 1 of 1