Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone in the market for a new car?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

Anyone in the market for a new car? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone in the market for a new car?   Anyone in the market for a new car? I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2012, 12:23 am

My wife was telling me about a website... www.carwoo.com ... Apparently she had seen it on a show... The view or the Chew... Something like that... Anyway... You sign up on the website... And you just pick the car you want, the options you are looking for, and the area you want to look in... And the dealerships will compete to give you the best deal... But the best part is... They don't get your phone number or email address... So you don't have to hassle with negotiations in person... Which saves time, money, and headaches... I was just on the site and kinda played around a little... And it looks pretty cool... So thought I would share...
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

Anyone in the market for a new car? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone in the market for a new car?   Anyone in the market for a new car? I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2012, 12:26 am

They do show them your first and last name it looks like... So I guess it would be pretty simple to find your number unless its unlisted... But the whole point is to avoid contact until your ready...
Back to top Go down

Anyone in the market for a new car?
Page 1 of 1