Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAMM Winter Gathering #1

Go down 
+8
Shawn1112
firestartr420
bogieboy
Snappy Bitch
jontoad
arivera
riceburner2006
eviltrycycle
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

CAMM Winter Gathering #1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #1   CAMM Winter Gathering #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2012, 9:58 am

we are in.... still same place? or did the restaraunt change?

we will be in for the food... not sure about the bowling...
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #1   CAMM Winter Gathering #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2012, 2:29 pm

All the info on the first page is still the same. I need to know by end of day Wednesday if the people on the list are still in and if anyone else needs to be added. I will be calling on Thursday to reserve dinner and to talk to the bowling alley.

Can't wait for this!
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #1   CAMM Winter Gathering #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2012, 3:01 pm

Got 3 going here.... Myself, my bro, and a buddy..... Dinner and bowling for all 3....
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #1   CAMM Winter Gathering #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 9:07 am

As of right now I gotta back out cuz I won't be getting paid till next week. I thought I would have extra money this week but I don't. Sorry everyone.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #1   CAMM Winter Gathering #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 11:48 am

joey i'm sure we could pool a couple dollars for gas and bowling if you want to go. we would really like you to be there for comic relief. lol.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #1   CAMM Winter Gathering #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 1:00 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
As of right now I gotta back out cuz I won't be getting paid till next week. I thought I would have extra money this week but I don't. Sorry everyone.
Shouldn't have booked a trip to Cancun. What the fuck were u thinking, bowling with Camm or half naked bitches and unlimited drinking in Cancun. U need to get your fucking priorities straight!!!! With that being said, I might not be bowling, may be going to a surprise B-Day party.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #1   CAMM Winter Gathering #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 3:21 pm

jontoad wrote:
joey i'm sure we could pool a couple dollars for gas and bowling if you want to go. we would really like you to be there for comic relief. lol.

Jon I really appreciate it but I wouldnt feel right letting other people pay my way. I gotta be a hermit and stay in the house not spending money till next friday when I should be getting my check and income tax check hopefully.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #1   CAMM Winter Gathering #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 3:24 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:
Shouldn't have booked a trip to Cancun. What the fuck were u thinking, bowling with Camm or half naked bitches and unlimited drinking in Cancun. U need to get your fucking priorities straight!!!! With that being said, I might not be bowling, may be going to a surprise B-Day party.

Lol yeah trust me, id rather have the money in my savings account again. Its a really close friends wedding so I have to be there. I'm not complaining, I know its gonna be a blast but this trip wasn't cheap and that money could pay off 3 credit cards completely.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #1   CAMM Winter Gathering #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 4:38 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:

Lol yeah trust me, id rather have the money in my savings account again. Its a really close friends wedding so I have to be there. I'm not complaining, I know its gonna be a blast but this trip wasn't cheap and that money could pay off 3 credit cards completely.
Fuck it bro, you only live once. Might as well take full advantage of it while your still alive.
If you go broke just take advantage of the system like 1/2 of America does!.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #1   CAMM Winter Gathering #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 4:43 pm

hahah im still trying to figure out how to scam the system myself... havent figured it out yet though...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #1   CAMM Winter Gathering #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 4:55 pm

firestartr420 wrote:
hahah im still trying to figure out how to scam the system myself... havent figured it out yet though...
I have in a way. Just put it this way, I am saving $125.00 per week that used to get taken out of my check.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #1   CAMM Winter Gathering #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 5:12 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
jontoad wrote:

Jon I really appreciate it but I wouldnt feel right letting other people pay my way. I gotta be a hermit and stay in the house not spending money till next friday when I should be getting my check and income tax check hopefully.

taxes fucked me this year. i still get a ok return from federal, but somehow i have to pay $241 to the state. good thing i found a bunch of money the HVAC union owes me. bout to get about 8 grand from them cause i never used any of my vacation fund when i was with them, turning my paperwork for that tomorrow. i am putting 3 grand of that into my Roth IRA though. who knows when I'll see that money though. i dunno how fast they pay out.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #1   CAMM Winter Gathering #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 5:45 pm

Blower time with the other 5k????
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #1   CAMM Winter Gathering #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 8:20 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Blower time with the other 5k????

no i will never put a blower on this car. NA for life on this ride. blowers are bad for road racing, too much heat.

hopefully i can get the in car "electronic dampening force controller" (EDFC) for my coilovers and wavetrack diff for the rear end. the rest of the money will chill out in the bank. i feel like having some spending money for once to enjoy the summer.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #1   CAMM Winter Gathering #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2012, 8:09 pm

We are in and shawn you HaVE to come cuz we have a present especially for you.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #1   CAMM Winter Gathering #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2012, 8:14 pm

Post up yes in for sure, no out for sure so I can freaking call the places tomorrow.

Joey I will chip in for you dude, I am going to need some work done on my car by you so you can consider it pre payment.
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #1   CAMM Winter Gathering #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2012, 8:49 pm

Im in for both dinner and bowling, bringing my sis with
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #1   CAMM Winter Gathering #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2012, 9:35 pm

i think I'm just gonna be a "yes" for dinner instead of a maybe. we have not been too busy this week... since Saturday is rain and not snow i should be able to make it by 7 and if not i shouldn't be much after 7.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #1   CAMM Winter Gathering #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2012, 10:18 pm

Nice sig Ray
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #1   CAMM Winter Gathering #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2012, 5:10 pm

**Update**

Could not get in for dinner at 7 pm so had to take 7:30 pm.

Reservation is under my first name and is for 12 at the hibachi. If I need to add or take away anyone I need to know asap. I can change the reservation if needed.

We should be there by 7:15 pm , they have a bar if anyone wants to partake.

Spoke to the bowling alley and she said they have not been having wait times, even on the weekends (yeah right) but either way cannot reserve ahead of time so we just have to show and get put on the list.

Like I said we can get there, find the non-dinner eaters, get put on the list if there is one and if we have to wait we can go play laser tag or something until its time.

I am thinking we should just rent two lanes for an hour or two and just go from there. It will be cosmic bowling time by time we get there. Still do not know how much it will cost to rent the lanes and shoes but last time it was a little over a hundred I think, wish I could remember. So if bowlers can bring cash it would probably be easiest. They have people that come around and will ask if you want food and drinks and I think everyone was able to have their own tab last time.

List:
eviltrycycle and elcobra44- dinner and bowling
Jontoad- dinner maybe?? and bowling
firestartr420- bowling
AlterEgo and Headtripp- dinner and bowling
Shawn1112 and the wifey- bowling
arivera- bowling
bogieboy, razorhwk, and friend- dinner and bowling
Dartboy and Snappy Bitch- dinner and maybe hanging at the bowling alley
razor and his sister- dinner and bowling

12 for dinner
14 for bowling (with 2 maybe hanging out)

See everyone tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #1   CAMM Winter Gathering #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2012, 9:41 am

Nick has decided to join us and is bringing a buddy.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #1   CAMM Winter Gathering #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2012, 12:14 pm

Changed the reservation. See everyone tonight.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #1   CAMM Winter Gathering #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2012, 5:48 pm

just got home from work so i will be there for dinner.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #1   CAMM Winter Gathering #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2012, 6:31 pm

Cool deal, see most of yall at dinner and the rest at the bowling alley! The place we are eating dinner is not too far up the street from the bowling alley so either you guys can meet us there or we will see you at the bowling alley.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #1   CAMM Winter Gathering #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2012, 8:50 pm

We aren't going to make it, just too tired. I had a very late night last night, got up for a wrestling tournament early this morning. We have another tournament tomorrow, and I have to be up by 6am.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #1   CAMM Winter Gathering #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAMM Winter Gathering #1
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: