Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAMM February Gathering

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

CAMM February Gathering Empty
PostSubject: CAMM February Gathering   CAMM February Gathering I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2016, 11:54 am

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Dinner at Aodake Sushi and Steak House
462 N Weber Road
Romeoville, IL 60446

Dinner is pay as you go, since we are at a habachi table they do split checks so its easy.
Need to do reservations a few days before so please let me know if you are coming for sure.  
RSVP by 2/16/2017 for DINNER.
Be at the resturant by 700 so we can be seated together and on time.
For anyone that wants to come later plan on meeting us at the bowling alley around 830/9 pm

Followed by bowling at Bruinswick Zone in Romeoville
735 N. Center Blvd
Romeoville, IL 60446

We will not be able to reserve lanes before, I have to do it when we get there. Usually there is about an hour wait. So we can play laser tag, arcade games, or hang out in the bar until I am called.

Planning on bowling for 2 games so that will be $14.00 per person this covers both games and shoe rental.  If you are not bowling you can hang at the lane with us.  If you are bowling please bring cash I will be collecting once we get on the list.

Will also need a cell phone number so I can text everyone when the lane is ready.

Can order food and drinks at the lane.
https://www.bowlbrunswick.com/location/brunswick-zone-xl-romeoville/menus

Last edited by eviltrycycle on February 17th 2017, 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM February Gathering   CAMM February Gathering I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2016, 11:55 am

If you RSVP on Facebook no need to RSVP on the forum also. I am keeping a running list from both spots and I do not want to accidentally double count.
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: CAMM February Gathering   CAMM February Gathering I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2016, 1:19 pm

This sounds fun. I hope I'm in town.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: CAMM February Gathering   CAMM February Gathering I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2016, 6:23 am

The sushi place has a Groupon today, $22 for $40 worth of food. It's good for when we have this outting planned.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM February Gathering   CAMM February Gathering I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2016, 10:02 am

I looked at it.

Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per party; not valid for split checks. For parties with 8 people or more 2 Groupons max can be used.

Not bad though but I think because we all get separate checks that knocks us out.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: CAMM February Gathering   CAMM February Gathering I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2016, 11:14 am

Yep I seen it after I posted. That sucks
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM February Gathering   CAMM February Gathering I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2016, 7:32 pm

They have ran those before and I noticed it then. Most places that do those offers have stupid requirements to use it.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM February Gathering   CAMM February Gathering I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2017, 1:12 pm

Will need to know in one week if you are for sure in for dinner and how many with you at dinner so I can make the reservation.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM February Gathering   CAMM February Gathering I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2017, 11:53 am

They have a big party at 6 so they asked can we push back to 7 pm. Reservation is for 7 pm under Crystal for 23 people, I should be there around 645. See everyone tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM February Gathering   CAMM February Gathering I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2017, 7:31 am

Anyone that wants to hang out after dinner is free to meet us at the bowling alley.

Next month Small Town Brewery!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM February Gathering   CAMM February Gathering I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2017, 7:41 am

Thank you all that came out last night and again I am so sorry that dinner took SO long. That was unacceptable and I will be calling to speak to a manger. I am also going to look for a new place where we can keep this tradition going without it taking 3 hours for dinner. I am so glad it was warmer so we could actually be outside and not packed into their non existent waiting area.

I will figure something out and make it better next year!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: CAMM February Gathering   CAMM February Gathering I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2017, 9:37 pm

I had a good time. It was a Saturday night so I didn't care if it took long. The food was good.

There is a place in Evergreen Park called ChiTung and they have hibachi there too. It's a bigger place and might be able to accommodate more people. THere is plenty to do afterwards too. Just a thought and maybe something to check into.

Thank you for putting this all together Crystal. It is difficult to organize with the bunch of us. I know everyone appreciates it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAMM February Gathering   CAMM February Gathering I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAMM February Gathering
Page 1 of 1