Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAMM Winter Gathering #2

Go down 
+12
Shawn1112
stairman
inkedup
AlterEgo
Xenon
Bulldog
HemiMag
Illinois Chaos
justus1900
firestartr420
jontoad
eviltrycycle
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

CAMM Winter Gathering #2 Empty
PostSubject: CAMM Winter Gathering #2   CAMM Winter Gathering #2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2011, 11:48 pm

Been talking about it finally going to do this.

Sunday March, 18th

http://www.chicagoindoorracing.com/

Addison Location
2381 W Army Trail Road
Addison, IL 60101

Looking to meet up at 1 pm. If we do not have a group rate worked out with them I will have to call that morning to see if we can get that time so keep checking this thread in case the time changes. If I do not have a phone number for you I will ask for one when you sign up so I can text you as well.

Need a count by Monday, March 12th of how many people are in for sure.

If we do not get any sort of group rate these are the prices:

$10 for a license that is good for a month.
$25 for a license that is good for a year.

1st & 2nd Races - $25 per race
3rd+ Race with Monthly License - $15 *
3rd+ Race with Annual License - $10 *
*on the same day

If we have enough people that are 100% confirmed I will work out a plan with them.

1. eviltrycycle
2. jontoad (plus 2 maybe)
3. firestartr420
4. justus1900 (plus 1 maybe)
5. AlterEgo, Headtripp, Nick (plus 1 maybe)

Last edited by eviltrycycle on April 15th 2012, 7:59 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #2   CAMM Winter Gathering #2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2011, 12:34 am

in

might get a friend or two to come also...
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #2   CAMM Winter Gathering #2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2011, 1:28 am

in... no questions asked
Back to top Go down
justus1900
CAMM Member
justus1900

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #2   CAMM Winter Gathering #2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2011, 11:16 am

Crystal, IM in and I might bring my buddy that I go there with all the time. (He is fast as Hell) also we could do 7 for $70? Thats Seven races for $70.00. with a Annual License. but you have to know about 7 for $70 and ask or they wont tell you about it. put me me down for 2 people.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #2   CAMM Winter Gathering #2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2011, 3:13 pm

Watched the vid and to be honest those are some slow ass carts. We had our IMSM awards banquet at Grand Prix in Melrose Park. The carts are so fast they will give you motion sickness. It was a huge mistake on their part to turn a bunch of drag racers loose on the track together, lol. They tried to control us for a couple of laps, but gave up and just let us fight it out, lol.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #2   CAMM Winter Gathering #2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2011, 4:36 pm

I've heard so many good reviews as well Tom from the one in Melrose Park...
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #2   CAMM Winter Gathering #2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2011, 8:55 pm

When are you talking? I see the need to know by date...But can't find when you want to do this...
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #2   CAMM Winter Gathering #2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2011, 10:38 pm

Bulldog wrote:
When are you talking? I see the need to know by date...But can't find when you want to do this...

She posted it as a calendar date. It doesn't show in the post but its Sunday the 18th or something. I'm on my phone and I don't feel like clicking a couple more links to check right now lol... Sorry patron is making me lazy right now.
Back to top Go down
Xenon
CAMM Member
Xenon

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #2   CAMM Winter Gathering #2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2012, 2:14 am

Sunday March, 18th

http://www.chicagoindoorracing.com/

Addison Location
2381 W Army Trail Road
Addison, IL 60101
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #2   CAMM Winter Gathering #2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2012, 8:10 pm

Count us in. Probably count Nick and a friend in.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #2   CAMM Winter Gathering #2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2012, 10:50 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
Watched the vid and to be honest those are some slow ass carts. We had our IMSM awards banquet at Grand Prix in Melrose Park. The carts are so fast they will give you motion sickness. It was a huge mistake on their part to turn a bunch of drag racers loose on the track together, lol. They tried to control us for a couple of laps, but gave up and just let us fight it out, lol.

footage from tom racing

CAMM Winter Gathering #2 Disabl10

just giving you back shit you give me........happy new year tom
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #2   CAMM Winter Gathering #2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2012, 7:23 am

^^^ a dam Mike has jokes. This is gonna be good
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #2   CAMM Winter Gathering #2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2012, 12:52 pm

one of my new year's resolution's was since i can take a good joke ,so time to dish them out......oh and spell correctly on here too.... neener
Back to top Go down
Xenon
CAMM Member
Xenon

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #2   CAMM Winter Gathering #2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2012, 1:18 pm

inkedup wrote:
one of my new year's resolution's was since i can take a good joke ,so time to dish them out......oh and spell correctly on here too.... neener

And you have failed already..... !!!!!

Luuuuzer!!!

Back to grade skool fer you!!!!!

I is not spelled i .... bat tongue Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #2   CAMM Winter Gathering #2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2012, 5:16 pm

inkedup wrote:
Illinois Chaos wrote:

footage from tom racing

CAMM Winter Gathering #2 Disabl10

just giving you back shit you give me........happy new year tom

Holy shit that's funny!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #2   CAMM Winter Gathering #2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2012, 5:28 pm

Xenon wrote:
inkedup wrote:

And you have failed already..... !!!!!

Luuuuzer!!!

Back to grade skool fer you!!!!!

I is not spelled i .... bat tongue Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

rotflmfao!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #2   CAMM Winter Gathering #2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2012, 8:36 pm

Bump for all the new guys that just signed up.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #2   CAMM Winter Gathering #2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2012, 2:58 pm

two weeks away, i figured i bump this up again...
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #2   CAMM Winter Gathering #2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2012, 7:23 pm

should be fun!
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #2   CAMM Winter Gathering #2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2012, 3:13 pm

I'd love to tag along. I won't be able to race but to go and meet everyone would be great. I might bring my friend along if she can make it.

James
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #2   CAMM Winter Gathering #2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2012, 7:08 am

We would be more then happy to have anyone that wants to come out come on out and hang out.

I need the count by tomorrow please so I can work with them on a plan so we are standing around watching others have fun.

Afterwards I am thinking a cruise over to Pasta Bella is in order if that is ok with Ghost.

Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #2   CAMM Winter Gathering #2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2012, 12:09 pm

So question,it's still $25 buck's a race? I mean after license fee's.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #2   CAMM Winter Gathering #2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2012, 2:39 pm

ill be bringing 2 people along with me for this one... so add a +2 to my name...
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #2   CAMM Winter Gathering #2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2012, 5:31 pm

I will have prices for sure by Tuesday. Just need a count of people and will see what they can do for us. But without any deals just walking in off the street the prices I have listed are from their website.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #2   CAMM Winter Gathering #2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2012, 5:16 pm

bump for sunday...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Winter Gathering #2   CAMM Winter Gathering #2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAMM Winter Gathering #2
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next