Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heated Indoor Storage

Go down 
+8
Headtripp
eviltrycycle
Shawn1112
vagrant
stairman
jontoad
Illinois Chaos
Tim@MPH
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tim@MPH
Supporting Vendor

Heated Indoor Storage Empty
PostSubject: Heated Indoor Storage   Heated Indoor Storage I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2011, 10:09 am

For anyone looking for a place to store their car we have a 17,000 square foot area that is heated and secure. Alarm system, camera's and five attack German Shepherds are in the building at night.

We are offering this for $45.00 per month. The space will fill up quickly the closer we get to our first snow ,so if your interested please reserve a spot quickly.

Tim
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Heated Indoor Storage   Heated Indoor Storage I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2011, 2:37 pm

That's a great deal. When you decide on that next mod to do, it's right there at the shop. Oh, wait, that might be a bad thing, lol.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Heated Indoor Storage   Heated Indoor Storage I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2011, 2:56 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
That's a great deal. When you decide on that next mod to do, it's right there at the shop. Oh, wait, that might be a bad thing, lol.

i was gonna say if your car is getting worked on all winter the storage is free! lol.
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: Heated Indoor Storage   Heated Indoor Storage I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2011, 5:17 pm

That is a great deal! Luckily, I get free storage on the 1st floor-2nd bay. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Tim@MPH
Supporting Vendor

PostSubject: Re: Heated Indoor Storage   Heated Indoor Storage I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2011, 5:19 pm

stairman wrote:
That is a great deal! Luckily, I get free storage on the 1st floor-2nd bay. LOL.

The storage is free in that bay, but the labor to take it off that rack is pretty damn expensive.Wink
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: Heated Indoor Storage   Heated Indoor Storage I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2011, 5:23 pm

Tim@Mr.Norm's wrote:
stairman wrote:

The storage is free in that bay, but the labor to take it off that rack is pretty damn expensive.Wink

Yeah yeah yeah, I know. I'm going to get a bumper sticker that says " My car and my money go to Mr. Norms"
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Heated Indoor Storage   Heated Indoor Storage I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2011, 7:11 pm

stairman wrote:
Tim@Mr.Norm's wrote:
stairman wrote:

Yeah yeah yeah, I know. I'm going to get a bumper sticker that says " My car and my money go to Mr. Norms"

Just put the Mr Norm's windshield banner on.....they'll know what that means, lol.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Heated Indoor Storage   Heated Indoor Storage I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2011, 7:14 pm

jontoad wrote:
Illinois Chaos wrote:

i was gonna say if your car is getting worked on all winter the storage is free! lol.

Oh, I just wear my big "padded man" suit and drive that shit outta there like a bat outta hell.
Back to top Go down
vagrant
CAMM Member
vagrant

PostSubject: Re: Heated Indoor Storage   Heated Indoor Storage I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2011, 7:24 pm

whoa! I might actually be interested in this! I have another location but it smells like warehouse. Tim, you got any pictures of this facility?

-vagrant
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Heated Indoor Storage   Heated Indoor Storage I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2011, 7:31 pm

vagrant wrote:
whoa! I might actually be interested in this! I have another location but it smells like warehouse. Tim, you got any pictures of this facility?

-vagrant

Do it! My car has been up there for a week. It's real warm and dry and clean upstairs and an excellent safe place to keep your car. Tim has his protection dogs in shop at all times during the night. Safe as a baby. Just bring your jack stands.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Heated Indoor Storage   Heated Indoor Storage I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2011, 9:17 pm

Wasn't talking about your garage, was talking about renting a garage. I have a garage and am seriously considering storing at Norms. As I said that's a great price
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Heated Indoor Storage   Heated Indoor Storage I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2011, 9:19 pm

You should Shawn.

I split off the other posts....

http://www.chicagolandareamodernmopars.com/t6027-mike-s-damp-garage-spot
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Heated Indoor Storage   Heated Indoor Storage I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2011, 9:53 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
Wasn't talking about your garage, was talking about renting a garage. I have a garage and am seriously considering storing at Norms. As I said that's a great price

Just grab your cover and jack stands.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Heated Indoor Storage   Heated Indoor Storage I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2011, 11:47 am

Illinois Chaos wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:

Just grab your cover and jack stands.
I dont like using a cover, used 1 the first year and it put marks in my paint.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Heated Indoor Storage   Heated Indoor Storage I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2011, 11:52 am

Pm sent, Tim
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Heated Indoor Storage   Heated Indoor Storage I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2011, 2:13 pm

Jackie and I are in can we come and start them every few weeks and such or will they be hard to get to?
Back to top Go down
Tim@MPH
Supporting Vendor

PostSubject: Re: Heated Indoor Storage   Heated Indoor Storage I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2011, 2:17 pm

you can come start them,not a problem
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Heated Indoor Storage   Heated Indoor Storage I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2011, 2:21 pm

Cool and then when were ready to get her hood painted its a lot closer to the other shop than we are now. We are most likely in for the next 3 months just can't beat that price
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Heated Indoor Storage   Heated Indoor Storage I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2011, 2:33 pm

Headtripp wrote:
Cool and then when were ready to get her hood painted its a lot closer to the other shop than we are now. We are most likely in for the next 3 months just can't beat that price

You could just take the hood over. They don't need the whole car, Vic.
Back to top Go down
Tim@MPH
Supporting Vendor

PostSubject: Re: Heated Indoor Storage   Heated Indoor Storage I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2011, 2:35 pm

yes we do, we blend so it matches.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Heated Indoor Storage   Heated Indoor Storage I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2011, 2:37 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
Headtripp wrote:

Tommy stick to racing the cars don't need to look good to go fast. Mine need to look good sitting still Smile
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Heated Indoor Storage   Heated Indoor Storage I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2011, 2:40 pm

Headtripp wrote:
Illinois Chaos wrote:
Headtripp wrote:

Tommy stick to racing the cars don't need to look good to go fast. Mine need to look good sitting still Smile

Haha, tie it to my truck and drag it to machesney with Rhonda and Tim riding on it like a sled.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Heated Indoor Storage   Heated Indoor Storage I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2011, 3:12 pm

Tim, you around Sat? Might come drop mine off.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Heated Indoor Storage   Heated Indoor Storage I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2011, 3:54 pm

That is one hell of a price! I was renting a garage for my Charger for $120 a month and it was a piece of shit. Cold as fuck, holes in the fascia, where snow got in. Not to mention the squirrel that lived in the rafters that used to pee on my car. And lets not forget my pet rat that used to run across my feet when I opened the garage door from the outside.

Im sure you will have no problem renting every spot out Tim!

EDIT: Obviously I wont be storing my Charger there because I no longer have it but I read about attack dogs running around, I figure I would ask in case it slipped anybody else's mind.....do these dogs like to jump on cars by any chance? Anytime I kept a car in my yard during the winter, my dogs (pitbulls) used to love to jump on the hood and lay on the roof of the car. I had scratches all over it but I didnt care much cuz the cars were beaters.
Back to top Go down
Tim@MPH
Supporting Vendor

PostSubject: Re: Heated Indoor Storage   Heated Indoor Storage I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2011, 4:28 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
That is one hell of a price! I was renting a garage for my Charger for $120 a month and it was a piece of shit. Cold as fuck, holes in the fascia, where snow got in. Not to mention the squirrel that lived in the rafters that used to pee on my car. And lets not forget my pet rat that used to run across my feet when I opened the garage door from the outside.

Im sure you will have no problem renting every spot out Tim!

EDIT: Obviously I wont be storing my Charger there because I no longer have it but I read about attack dogs running around, I figure I would ask in case it slipped anybody else's mind.....do these dogs like to jump on cars by any chance? Anytime I kept a car in my yard during the winter, my dogs (pitbulls) used to love to jump on the hood and lay on the roof of the car. I had scratches all over it but I didnt care much cuz the cars were beaters.

The dogs are professionally trained and have better manners then most people do about cars. These dogs are around $5 million dollars worth of collector cars every night and if they werent trained not to mess with cars I couldn't have them in the building.. They would only jump on a car pursuing an intruder, and in that case I would forgive them for the scratches.Wink No bad guy to eat, no cars get scratched.. My dogs aren't like an untrained pet, they are very disciplined and know the boundries of their training.

Video's of one of the dogs I have trained. You can see she does 100% what she is told to do and doesn't even think about doing what she wants,only what she is told. This also applies to the cars, the dogs are taught that cars are off limits unless in a pursuit.

Front half
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TIxoXCmb8g&feature=share

Back half
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFp1eYhjuj4&feature=share

Tim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heated Indoor Storage   Heated Indoor Storage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heated Indoor Storage
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next