Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
beach
CAMM Member

Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?! Empty
PostSubject: Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?!   Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 6:21 pm

I'm planning on doing my Danko grill and chin spoiler soon. I held the chin spoiler up to the car today and wasn't too impressed with how it wraps around. It looks like it doesn't follow the same curve on the outside edges. It looks like I'm going to have a huge gap on the outsides. Does anyone have installed pictures so I can see what it will/should look like. With the amount of money these cost, it better fit perfect!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?!   Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 6:46 pm

you sure you didn't order the SRT one? their front lip is wider.
Back to top Go down
beach
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?!   Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 6:53 pm

I told them R/T, but who knows! Maybe I'll call and ask them what the issue could be. Doesn't the AT&T Have a spoiler alreadyformed into the facial? It fits the contours fine until the outside edges. IDK?
Back to top Go down
beach
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?!   Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 6:55 pm

Sorry, stupid spell check....I meant SRT, not at&t....wtf?
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?!   Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 7:18 pm

lol.

yea the srt has one molded in, but danko sells one to put on the srt also to make it look even better. but because of that stock lip in the srt fascia if you tried to put the srt spoiler on a regular one it would be too wide...

this is the srt one...

Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?! 2n1gqkx
Back to top Go down
beach
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?!   Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 7:26 pm

I got ya! I'll give them a call. I hope they can send the right one quicker than the 6 weeks it took to originally get all this!
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?!   Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 9:06 pm

Installing mine (R/T) and the finished product:

Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?! IguanaFacelift_Install1

Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?! IguanaFacelift_Install2

Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?! IguanaFacelift_Install3

You start the install in the center, and it spreads and flattens as you get towards the edges:

Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?! IguanaFacelift_60-close

Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?! IguanaFacelift_90-close

Having said all that...don't get it. The fewer people that go that way, the more unique mine stays. jocolor
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?!   Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 9:11 pm

Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?! Danko_10

Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?! 100_7611

Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?! 100_7613

Back to top Go down
beach
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?!   Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 9:40 pm

After looking at these pics, I think I might've gotten the SRT one! SOB!! Always my luck! I just went through this with my exhaust. I recieved a Challenger H pipe....too short! Here we go again I guess!
Back to top Go down
beach
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?!   Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 9:41 pm

Thanks for the help and pics everyone!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?!   Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 10:03 pm

if you have the srt one for sure, i will buy it off ya.... your not far from me and i was going to buy one in the next week or two anyways.

best way to tell is the r/t one stops short of the wheel well. the SRT one goes all the way to the wheel well.
Back to top Go down
beach
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?!   Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 11:25 pm

I'll let you know. I'll try to call Danko tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?!   Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2011, 4:59 pm

beach wrote:
I'll let you know. I'll try to call Danko tomorrow!

for sure let me know. it would save me a 6 week wait! lol.

not looking for a deal, id pay normal price as long as it for sure is the SRT one.
Back to top Go down
beach
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?!   Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2011, 9:12 pm

I called Danko today, but their in-box was full and not accepting anymore messages. I'll keep trying and let you know!
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?!   Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2011, 10:24 pm

PM MoPower on LXF. I have found sometimes you can get him there faster.

Back to top Go down
beach
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?!   Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 9:49 pm

Sorry for the delay. I talked to the "tech" from Danko, and he said I should have the right one. It should fit once I start to bolt it into place. I guess we'll see.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?!   Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 11:22 pm

cool, glad you had the right one cause i ordered mine Friday anyways since i hadn't heard anything. lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?!   Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Danko grill and chin spoiler fit?!
Page 1 of 1