Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rec radio secret screen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

rec radio secret screen Empty
PostSubject: rec radio secret screen   rec radio secret screen I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2011, 11:07 pm

i saw ivan's post i didnt know you can change the colors around,and there's a secret screen..dows anyone know of this? i know you have to put on am and hit a few buttons but i need more inout maybe some color codes.....we heard it was on lx but i cant find a good posting......this would be a fun free mod....
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: rec radio secret screen   rec radio secret screen I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2011, 11:41 pm

That's the engineering screen section. Stay out of it, or you'll brick it. Change the wrong perameter and it's good bye forever.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: rec radio secret screen   rec radio secret screen I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2011, 12:05 am

Theres a spread sheet outlining each and every parameter to change your colors
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: rec radio secret screen   rec radio secret screen I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2011, 8:47 am

HemiMag wrote:
Theres a spread sheet outlining each and every parameter to change your colors

Iknow, Ivan. Just saying. If I know Mike he would scroll to a different screen and oh what happens if I change this and brick it for good. I stay out of that section.
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: rec radio secret screen   rec radio secret screen I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2011, 10:10 am

This is true! But yeah there is no reset if you mess it up. Best to stay out of there until you understand it completely. Works great as well if you need to force download a NAV DVD of an older version to replace the one you may have lost.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: rec radio secret screen   rec radio secret screen I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2011, 10:29 am

yeah sounds like me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rec radio secret screen   rec radio secret screen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rec radio secret screen
Page 1 of 1