Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2010 charger sxt and 2007 r/t springs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

2010 charger sxt and 2007 r/t springs Empty
PostSubject: 2010 charger sxt and 2007 r/t springs   2010 charger sxt and 2007 r/t springs I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2011, 8:48 pm

will 2007 springs from my r/t fit a 2010 sxt and will it make it lower ?could spring be cut to make lower?possible sale here
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

2010 charger sxt and 2007 r/t springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 charger sxt and 2007 r/t springs   2010 charger sxt and 2007 r/t springs I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2011, 9:22 pm

It might raise or keep the same ride as the sxt cause the hemi weights more
Back to top Go down

2010 charger sxt and 2007 r/t springs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Wheels and Suspension-
Jump to: