Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE

Go down 
+2
HemiMag
kaotik29
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE Empty
PostSubject: MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE   MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2009, 11:08 am

i just got back home from getting my factory fogs installed. it only took about an hour. i highly recommend this dealer. in going for service ask for jorge. he's a pretty good guy. good to know i now got a hook-up at a dodge dealer!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE   MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2009, 12:01 pm

Nice congrats on the install now show them off!!!Remember WE LOVE pics
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE   MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2009, 12:10 pm

i think im gonna hide them till i throw in the HIDs and red halos Twisted Evil give me about 2 weeks!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE   MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2009, 7:36 pm

Glad you found a decent dealer! Smile
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE   MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2009, 8:23 pm

Good to know that you found a good dealer.. Foglights look much better then those black plastic things..
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE   MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2009, 10:01 pm

My little brother works there!!!!!! He is a salesman. Im glad they treated you good.
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE   MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 1:56 am

liljoejoe54 wrote:
My little brother works there!!!!!! He is a salesman. Im glad they treated you good.
yea they treated me real good. i took a nap on their big leather couches!!! i was sooo tired i only slept 4 hours and then had to be there at 9am. is your brother a new car or used car salesman? i saw the srt8 replicas on a charger and was wondering if they would want to trade for my novas i was just too tired to bother asking!!! theres something about the charger srt8 rims that i love. and they were 22s. hell i would even swap them if they were 20s. that just means i can go with lower springs.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE   MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 1:58 am

kaotik29 wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:
yea they treated me real good. i took a nap on their big leather couches!!! i was sooo tired i only slept 4 hours and then had to be there at 9am. is your brother a new car or used car salesman? i saw the srt8 replicas on a charger and was wondering if they would want to trade for my novas i was just too tired to bother asking!!! theres something about the charger srt8 rims that i love. and they were 22s. hell i would even swap them if they were 20s. that just means i can go with lower springs.

Yeah them couches are very comfortable. My brother sells new and used cars.
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE   MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 2:03 am

liljoejoe54 wrote:
kaotik29 wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:

i only know one salesman from there. leo, is that him? when i got hom fromthe dealer i had turned my fogs on just too look at them some more and noticed that they had took my fron plate frame off and put one of theirs. then i look at the back and noticed they just threw one over the one i had from sherman dodge. i laughed my ass off when i saw that lol!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE   MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 2:07 am

kaotik29 wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:
kaotik29 wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:

i only know one salesman from there. leo, is that him? when i got hom fromthe dealer i had turned my fogs on just too look at them some more and noticed that they had took my fron plate frame off and put one of theirs. then i look at the back and noticed they just threw one over the one i had from sherman dodge. i laughed my ass off when i saw that lol!

Lol thats funny shit. No, my brothers name is Bobby. I think Leo is a manager right?
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE   MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 2:10 am

liljoejoe54 wrote:
kaotik29 wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:
kaotik29 wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:

Lol thats funny shit. No, my brothers name is Bobby. I think Leo is a manager right?
im not sure. he sold a srt8jeep to my ex supervisor and i tried to trade my charger for a srt8 charger and i dealt with him in january. so no srt8 but i got a hook up with him on parts too.
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE   MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 2:13 am

did you throw your halos in yet?? im gonna order mine tomorrow. also my fog HIDs.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE   MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 2:16 am

kaotik29 wrote:
did you throw your halos in yet?? im gonna order mine tomorrow. also my fog HIDs.

Nah, the group buy hasnt ended yet. Im waiting on that.
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE   MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 2:18 am

how do i get in on that? aac wants $336 for my complete kit. is the group buy cheaper
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE   MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2009, 9:12 am

kaotik29 wrote:
how do i get in on that? aac wants $336 for my complete kit. is the group buy cheaper

Fashtech from the Z is having a group buy on them. The headlight group buy is over but the fog lights are still going and the more people we get on the fog light group buy, the cheaper they will be.
Back to top Go down
axon
CAMM Member
axon

PostSubject: Re: MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE   MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2010, 4:07 pm

That is where we got the SRT8. Overall the shopping experience was really good. We told them where we will be comfortable and they got us there. They made money and we were comfortable with the payments...what more can you want?

Well, Marinos calls themselves the SRT8 head quarters...if that's so, it isn't a very good one. The cone air filter was not all the way in the boot - I noticed that last night.

The front and console outlets didn't work - blown fuse, no big deal.

The front bumper was painted (pretty well if I must say) but it wasn't attach all the way....

I hope we don't find anything else. They are all minor issues, but still, if I'm paying $20K for a used car, it should be delivered as flawless as possible. All of the above the dealer could have controlled - and they didn't; too bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE   MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MARINO CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE
Page 1 of 1