Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mopar 10 Challenger

Go down 
+5
firestartr420
HemiMag
Headtripp
stairman
Fidostudio
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

Mopar 10 Challenger Empty
PostSubject: Mopar 10 Challenger   Mopar 10 Challenger I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 9:34 am

Pretty Cool!

Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: Mopar 10 Challenger   Mopar 10 Challenger I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 9:59 am

Awesome!!! I want one!!
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Mopar 10 Challenger   Mopar 10 Challenger I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 10:14 am

Car looks awesome in person my first night in Ariz I saw one just sitting in the restaurant parking lot. No pics the phone was dead Crying or Very sad I wanted to card this guy sooo bad lol
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Mopar 10 Challenger   Mopar 10 Challenger I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 11:34 am

It sure is nice,I'd like to buy one lol
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Mopar 10 Challenger   Mopar 10 Challenger I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 1:28 pm

Im really liking the blue stitching on the seats. Other than that, im not seeing a whole lot to make this car stand out any differently than what guys are doing to their cars aftermarket. If you're gonna call it a Mopar 10... why not put the viper v-10 in there, instead of having that special drag pack.
Back to top Go down
Hurst Pak
CAMM Pro
Hurst Pak

PostSubject: Re: Mopar 10 Challenger   Mopar 10 Challenger I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 2:38 pm

They have one at Bosak Dodge in Merrillville In

The sales Mgr John got one for himself.

The hood is realy fuctional.
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Mopar 10 Challenger   Mopar 10 Challenger I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 8:46 pm

It's pretty but I agree Tom...not much done that we couldn't do ourselves!
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Mopar 10 Challenger   Mopar 10 Challenger I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2011, 2:53 pm

I got to see one of these today on base. Very good looking but I didn't get to talk to the owner or card them. Will be on the lookout for it now to card it.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Mopar 10 Challenger   Mopar 10 Challenger I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2011, 3:09 pm

A performance steering wheel? lol.
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: Mopar 10 Challenger   Mopar 10 Challenger I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2011, 8:33 am

firestartr420 wrote:
Im really liking the blue stitching on the seats. Other than that, im not seeing a whole lot to make this car stand out any differently than what guys are doing to their cars aftermarket. If you're gonna call it a Mopar 10... why not put the viper v-10 in there, instead of having that special drag pack.

Looks good but I would like to see them do it with something more special in the area of performance. The Viper 10 or the 6.4 with a super charger. I bet they want a lot of $ for what is a cosmetic dress up you could do yourself for a lot less.

That said, it's good to see MOPAR is trying to make the enthusists happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mopar 10 Challenger   Mopar 10 Challenger I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mopar 10 Challenger
Page 1 of 1