Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

9 Second Challenger!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

9 Second Challenger! Empty
PostSubject: 9 Second Challenger!   9 Second Challenger! I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2009, 12:33 am

Mr.Norms Challenger hits 9 Second 1/4 mile e.t.'s and it's black on black.....me likey!!!
Back to top Go down
Fondy
CAMM Member
Fondy

PostSubject: Re: 9 Second Challenger!   9 Second Challenger! I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2009, 2:54 am

thats FAST!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: 9 Second Challenger!   9 Second Challenger! I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2009, 7:34 am

that sure is a fast car!On top of it all its a street car as well with full interior...
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: 9 Second Challenger!   9 Second Challenger! I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2009, 9:32 am

Ill get my Maggie there one day.... might be in 20 years but.. it will..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9 Second Challenger!   9 Second Challenger! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

9 Second Challenger!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Car Show :: Photo and Video Sharing-
Jump to: