Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About this Forum - Please read!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

About this Forum - Please read! Empty
PostSubject: About this Forum - Please read!   About this Forum - Please read! I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2009, 10:29 pm

1) Help keep this section of our forum organized! When posting an event in this forum/Calendar, please also include the date and location in the title of the event. For example:

Donkey Fest - April 20, 2010 - Jackassville, IL

2) Be sure to check out the Calendar for upcoming events and shows. For more info on a posted show, click on the date and the thread for that event should pop up...

3) The newest threads in this section are displayed on the Portal (homepage) of the forum, so try and make your first post as informational as possible!

4) All members should be able to add events to the Calendar. Once you enter a date in the Calendar, it will automatically post a thread in this section for the event. Using the Calendar to post an event in this section is the easiest way to do so. Again, remember to include the Name of the Event, Location and Date in the title. You can also include the times of the event on the Calendar, but that isn't required as long as you've got the info in the thread.

5) When an event expires, the thread for the event will be moved to the Past Events Archives. This helps keep the current events that are automatically featured on the Forum's portal fresh. If an event thread receives zero replies, it is deleted from the board to save space.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: About this Forum - Please read!   About this Forum - Please read! I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2010, 12:41 pm

Something new for 2010. Each week on Monday I will be making the upcoming weeks shows a sticky so they are easier to find.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: About this Forum - Please read!   About this Forum - Please read! I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2010, 6:47 pm

Bumping this since other people (then me) are posting events.

Thanks you guys!!!!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: About this Forum - Please read!   About this Forum - Please read! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 12:44 pm

Now that the calendar is featured on the portal posts will no longer be made stickies.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: About this Forum - Please read!   About this Forum - Please read! I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2013, 10:28 am

Going to go back to stickies and featuring it on the portal.

Never can have too much reminding I think.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: About this Forum - Please read!   About this Forum - Please read! I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 10:33 am

If anyone knows of shows, cruise ins, gatherings, or events in WI, IL, or IN please feel free to post them.  The more we post things the more options we have and the more chances to show off our rides!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About this Forum - Please read!   About this Forum - Please read! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About this Forum - Please read!
Page 1 of 1