Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please Read

Go down 
+14
sak9880
liljoejoe54
Headtripp
AlterEgo
chargerchick
jontoad
AR-15QUEEN
Kooch
HiPwr
jesse031081
Rudedog74
eviltrycycle
ChiTownHemi
Shawn1112
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Please Read   Please Read I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 6:22 pm

Ok here is the deal, I'm not going to make it to the first part of the Camm aniversary. I do plan on making it to the night part at Pasta Bella. I'm choosing to go represent CAMM at the B-96 car show. I'm not going for the B-Bash I already told my daughter she can find a friend and have the tickets. So if you have something to say like I'm an asshole or whatever get it off your chest now, because I would rather hear it from you then have you say it behind my back! When I started getting really serious about showing my car at shows, I tried taking it to another level. With the help of a bunch of Camm members helping me out in my garage over the winter week after week, and even if you werent there, when something went wrong I was receiving some encouraging words from all of you. My goal this year was to hit as many bigger and national shows as possible. Well there isnt many here this year, and this should be 1 of the bigger shows and I really dont want to miss the chance. You dont have to like my decision, but please respect it!
I could have bull shitted and said I have something to do with my family.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 6:26 pm

Good luck Shawn! You're always respected for "tellin it like it is". You'll represent CAMM very well at the B96 show. You can visit with us assholes and pricks anytime you want.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 6:28 pm

Glad you decided to go and really appreciate you going for CAMM. Good luck, your car is very worthy to be in that show. We will see you at Pasta Bella later that night. (better have a new trophy to show off) Smile
Back to top Go down
Rudedog74
CAMM Member
Rudedog74

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 6:38 pm

Shawn I think it's awesome that you have a car worthy of Taking it to the next level you have put alot of time and effort into your ride and you deserve the best for it...
I was actually just going thru some old pictures of before I even met you guys and I have a bunch of pics of your car with you in the backround you were probably like who the F*ck is this guy taking all the pics of my car LOL
I will have to post them up
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 6:42 pm

well Shawn your an asshole no matter what show you got to! you have a great ride and will do well at any show. good luck buddy
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 6:48 pm

I was looking forward to parking far away from you at Mr. Norm's, Shawn. You do what you think is best. I still say those ricers are beneath you, but it's good to represent.

Good luck, buddy! Bring home some gold!
Back to top Go down
Kooch
CAMM Member
Kooch

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 7:09 pm

Fuk what anyone thinks. Do what YOU think is right. From one Asshole to another....LOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 7:41 pm

Thanks everyone
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 7:42 pm

Good Luck!!! Go kick some tuner ass!!!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 7:43 pm

just bring the amp to pasta bella and i don't give a fuck what you do!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 7:53 pm

jontoad wrote:
just bring the amp to pasta bella and i don't give a fuck what you do!
lol
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 7:53 pm

Kooch wrote:
Fuk what anyone thinks. Do what YOU think is right. From one Asshole to another....LOL!!!!

Amen to that!

Good luck at the show Shawn and kick some ass! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 8:37 pm

Aw Shawn...we all know you are an asshole, but you are our asshole.

oh wait.

that totally sounded bad. LMFAO!! You know what I mean.

I'm glad that you are going to a bigger show to represent and to do what you meant to do with your car. Eric will go to Mr. Norm's for you and you can go to Pasta Bella for him. LOL

Good Luck and we expect some "bling"..... Please Read 97743
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 8:48 pm

Asshole no presents for you Finger
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 8:51 pm

No worries Shawn. With all that time, effort, and money you put into that car, you better bring it to the big shows. Please Read Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
sak9880
CAMM Member
sak9880

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 9:01 pm

Good luck Shaun, but i'm sure you won't need it!!! Your ride is by far one the tops that i have seen since i 1st met you. Now i haven't seen it in person since last year but i know you have done a lot. Mad respect to you and the car! I wish that i had the time and money to dedicate like yourself. not worthy
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 9:45 pm

Your a DICK! Bring home a big one bro.
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 11:45 pm

Bring home some gold and totally understand your thoughts..
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 12:08 am

i think its great, ill see you there J/K not worthy good luck and have a great time........oh and take pictures!
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 5:21 am

SHAWN I am a asshole with ya.... cause I passed the info to you..... Twisted Evil

your car is sick....

yeah you could of jumped to another club,in aheartbeat, and I am sure you have had offers...
but you have ALWAYS represented CAMM..

and your REPRESENT US SO WELL.......

I am sooooooooooo Glad you are doing the B96 thing......

cause everyone will be stoping at YOUR ride to admire...over all that other crap there!!!!

you worked so damn hard on your ride...and it should be shown on the biggest stage it can be!!! (cause it a fucking sick ride!!)
and theres going to be a ton of people and media at the B96 thing...... represent us well! (I KNOW YOU WILL!!!)

THANKS SHAWN FOR DOING THIS FOR CAMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2010, 6:12 am

Dartboy wrote:
SHAWN I am a asshole with ya.... cause I passed the info to you..... Twisted Evil

your car is sick....

yeah you could of jumped to another club,in aheartbeat, and I am sure you have had offers...
but you have ALWAYS represented CAMM..

and your REPRESENT US SO WELL.......

I am sooooooooooo Glad you are doing the B96 thing......

cause everyone will be stoping at YOUR ride to admire...over all that other crap there!!!!

you worked so damn hard on your ride...and it should be shown on the biggest stage it can be!!! (cause it a fucking sick ride!!)
and theres going to be a ton of people and media at the B96 thing...... represent us well! (I KNOW YOU WILL!!!)

THANKS SHAWN FOR DOING THIS FOR CAMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Darty and everyone else! You are right about the offers, but Camm is my home!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please Read   Please Read I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Read
Page 1 of 1