Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remote start/alarm combo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
arivera
CAMM Member
arivera

Remote start/alarm combo Empty
PostSubject: Remote start/alarm combo   Remote start/alarm combo I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 1:49 pm

Okay everyone,

I am at the point where I am thinking of buying a remote start/alarm combo. I don't have an enourmoud amount of money to spend (using gift cards mostly). any idea what I can get and where I can get it?
Back to top Go down
The Black Stig
Supporting Vendor
The Black Stig

PostSubject: Re: Remote start/alarm combo   Remote start/alarm combo I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 2:01 pm

I have Some Remote starts not much of an alarm, but it will lock/unlock the car, but in any case You will need an car specific bypass module too, that alone will be 40-60$, I totally forget the pricing for the factory Remote start, but if you plan on doing it yourself that's your best bet! and you won't need an bypass.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Remote start/alarm combo   Remote start/alarm combo I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 5:35 pm

i looked up the prices a while back... but a genuine Mopar remote starter is only about $300, and that one should work seamlessly with the cars.
Back to top Go down
The Black Stig
Supporting Vendor
The Black Stig

PostSubject: Re: Remote start/alarm combo   Remote start/alarm combo I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2010, 1:32 am

i think they might even be around 250-275 now too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remote start/alarm combo   Remote start/alarm combo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remote start/alarm combo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Electronics-
Jump to: