Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery Empty
PostSubject: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2016, 9:54 am

CAMM is teaming up with Small Town Brewery to do a cruise in at their tap room location.  These are the guys that created Not Your Father's Root Beer.  They opened a tap room at the brewery and have about 16 other beers on tap and some of them are absolutely amazing!

I am still working on the details but wanted to get the date, time, and location out there so people can make plans.

Working on plans to have food brought in since they do not serve food.  

This will be open to all makes and models there is a ton of room for parking.

I have a few questions out to the brewery about ages allowed and a few other things so will be updating the info as soon as I get updated by them.

Date- Saturday August 20, 2016
Location - Small Town Brewery 1000 N Rand Rd #204, Wauconda, IL 60084
Time - The tap room opens at noon and closes at 11 pm CST, cruise in is going to run from 1 pm to 5 pm

Please use common sense at this meet, booze plus fast cars is normally not a good combo but we are all adults and I think we can make this a fun and SAFE event.

Much more details coming and a flyer is being created so stay tuned.

Hope to have a great turnout and make this an annual event.

Last edited by eviltrycycle on July 18th 2016, 11:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 3:35 pm

CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery 13177917_1064263560286056_7009644570532259493_n
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 4:05 pm

Fuck yeah! I'm gonna try and close that place, might be using Uber, lol
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 4:16 pm

HA!

Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 4:36 pm

i am in.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 8:51 pm

I want to try and put down 4-5 of the 19%, so will need people to order them for me
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 8:55 pm

Does Epic Deli deliver????? Just saying
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 8:10 am

They do and they are on my contact list. I have another idea I am working on first but if that does not work then Epic will be my next contact.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 4:45 pm

Okey dokey
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2016, 3:03 pm

Cheesie's food truck will be onsite while the event is going on with their awesome food! Should pair well with the beers!

http://cheesies.com/
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2016, 3:11 pm

FAQ's

- Anyone and any car, make and model, are invited to attend this event.  

- Under 21 is allowed in the tap room but if you are drinking you are probably going to get carded.

- No you cannot take your beer outside, Village rules.

- Please do not bring you own coolers to this event.  If you do not want to drink beer they also have water and sodas for sale at the bar. The food truck will also have beverages.

- If anyone is caught bringing their own alcohol to this event you will be asked to leave, I cannot stress this enough.

- If you do not want to eat at the food truck on site you are free to order your own food from a local place, the bar has menus and this is done all the time.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2016, 9:33 am

Do u want me to post this on TCG forum?
Might have a shit load of cars show up from there, not sure how big/small you want this event to be?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2016, 10:39 pm

Can share the post wherever the tap room needs the business and to get their name out there.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2016, 10:39 pm

I am hoping to have the flyer done by the end of this week so if you want to wait on that and share it when I am done you can. However you want to do it.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2016, 8:17 am

eviltrycycle wrote:
I am hoping to have the flyer done by the end of this week so if you want to wait on that and share it when I am done you can. However you want to do it.
I will wait for the flyer
Back to top Go down
Dre
CAMM Member
Dre

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2016, 4:04 pm

Craft Beer! you have my attention. Damn 3 months away Aug 20th Sad
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2016, 4:13 pm

Full calendar. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 9:18 pm

Flyer, please share with anyone you think would like to come. Car people, non car people..

CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery 13343003_1075853992460346_8919462166784816719_n

Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 9:19 pm

Can also email it to anyone that needs it.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2016, 5:41 pm

Posted on TCG Forum
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2016, 6:00 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2016, 12:07 pm

Getting some interest on TCG forum. Might have a few guys start cruises from their area to the Brewery, I will post up if any cruises start in case anyone wants to join. How many people on FB committed?
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 5:03 pm

side note - my sister said she got invited to a jeep cruise there this weekend. they have a food truck and stuff too. seems to be a popular thing to do.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 7:05 pm

This is THIS SATURDAY!!!!

Parking is in between the buildings, going to park a few cars for attention up where you can see them from the road and the Cheesie truck will be out there too. Everyone else in between the buildings. Leaving the front open for other customers so we can try to keep the general public's cars away from the cars.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2016, 8:27 pm

Bump for Saturday!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next