Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Toying with new idea for engine...need opinion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

Toying with new idea for engine...need opinion Empty
PostSubject: Toying with new idea for engine...need opinion   Toying with new idea for engine...need opinion I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 12:26 am

The print I made got me thinking...I wonder if I painted the engine cover like this???

Think it's too much??

Toying with new idea for engine...need opinion 39740_413647102964_637492964_4789341_5392014_n

or the fuse box cover...

Toying with new idea for engine...need opinion 38117_413651082964_637492964_4789397_879049_n
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Toying with new idea for engine...need opinion   Toying with new idea for engine...need opinion I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 12:47 am

or...

my son says too much, he's probably right. Looks cool though, at least on the screen.

Toying with new idea for engine...need opinion 37861_413654152964_637492964_4789411_5035807_n
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Toying with new idea for engine...need opinion   Toying with new idea for engine...need opinion I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 6:22 am

I kind of like the 2nd pic.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Toying with new idea for engine...need opinion   Toying with new idea for engine...need opinion I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 7:18 am

It would certainly be different. You've got a blank canvas there and tons of talent.
Back to top Go down
06 mid blue se
CAMM Member
06 mid blue se

PostSubject: Re: Toying with new idea for engine...need opinion   Toying with new idea for engine...need opinion I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 9:54 am

I like the blue version better.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Toying with new idea for engine...need opinion   Toying with new idea for engine...need opinion I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 5:09 pm

I think the one on the FBC is too small. I like both the other ones though. I like the colors and it will really be totally unique, someone no one else has done before.....I like that! Make it yours! Toying with new idea for engine...need opinion Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toying with new idea for engine...need opinion   Toying with new idea for engine...need opinion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toying with new idea for engine...need opinion
Page 1 of 1