Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

headers finally getting put on!

Go down 
+10
Hurst Pak #1
Hypnotiq
AlterEgo
liljoejoe54
Shawn1112
chargerchick
Gladius
Illinois Chaos
irishrt5.7
Pomps
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

headers finally getting put on! Empty
PostSubject: headers finally getting put on!   headers finally getting put on! I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 9:22 am

Woke up at 6am for like the third time ever in my life, and started driving to Mr norms. Pretty freakin excited! I may also be excited because the German Sheppard by the door (which I failed to see) nearly caused me to piss myself.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: headers finally getting put on!   headers finally getting put on! I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 9:23 am

lol... thats awesome you will love them... shorties or long tubes...
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: headers finally getting put on!   headers finally getting put on! I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 9:29 am

Decided to go with dynatech long tube.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: headers finally getting put on!   headers finally getting put on! I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 9:32 am

awesome yeah you will love them... i have long tubes and would never go back... i havent heard of any reviews of the dynatech though...
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: headers finally getting put on!   headers finally getting put on! I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 11:58 am

Pomps wrote:
Woke up at 6am for like the third time ever in my life, and started driving to Mr norms. Pretty freakin excited! I may also be excited because the German Sheppard by the door (which I failed to see) nearly caused me to piss myself.

Lol, Mike!!! She won't hurt ya. Congrats on the new flame throwers.
Back to top Go down
Gladius
CAMM Member
Gladius

PostSubject: Re: headers finally getting put on!   headers finally getting put on! I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 12:08 pm

Pomps wrote:
That dog scares the crap out of me at least 3 times a day when I'm out there. I'm heading out tomorrow myself... I'll be on the road at 6am.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: headers finally getting put on!   headers finally getting put on! I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 7:24 pm

Sooooooo? How did it go Mike? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: headers finally getting put on!   headers finally getting put on! I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 9:27 pm

chargerchick wrote:
He is probably to busy beating the shit out of his car!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: headers finally getting put on!   headers finally getting put on! I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2010, 10:00 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
chargerchick wrote:
He is probably to busy beating the shit out of his car!

No doubt! I would too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: headers finally getting put on!   headers finally getting put on! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2010, 12:24 am

Shawn hit the nail on the head! With the slp exhaust and these long tubes, I draw almost too much attention. But I love it, and Id do it again. However I did notice when I hit imperfections in pavement, something under the car clunks?
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: headers finally getting put on!   headers finally getting put on! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2010, 12:50 am

Congrats! The clunk is probably your exhaust hitting the cross brace. If the clunk seems like it is coming from somewhere under your feet than that is most likely it. The long tubes probably move your tubing slightly lower causing them to rattle. Its an easy fix with just a few washers on each bolt that holds the cross brace on.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: headers finally getting put on!   headers finally getting put on! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2010, 1:56 am

Mine does the same thing and drives me nuts! BUT,,,, I know what it is and it's nothing bad, so no worries, I just turn the music up louder! (or open up the cutouts! LOL)
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: headers finally getting put on!   headers finally getting put on! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2010, 7:18 am

sweet man.. can't wait to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Hurst Pak #1
CAMM Rookie
Hurst Pak #1

PostSubject: Re: headers finally getting put on!   headers finally getting put on! I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 7:24 pm

Good choice, I'm considering the same headers. Some day I'll make it out to Mr. Norm's shop to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sublime378
CAMM Member
Sublime378

PostSubject: Re: headers finally getting put on!   headers finally getting put on! I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 10:32 pm

I'm thinking of getting the JBA shorties becuse I heard the longs some scrape and hit the bottom. as I can see its true is there really a big differnce betwen short V long
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: headers finally getting put on!   headers finally getting put on! I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2010, 11:55 pm

Its not a scrape, you dont hear it all the time.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: headers finally getting put on!   headers finally getting put on! I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 12:13 am

It's exactly what Joey described. Just put the washers on to lower the cross brace and you'll be fine. Took me about 10 min - super easy.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: headers finally getting put on!   headers finally getting put on! I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 1:56 am

Sublime378 wrote:
I'm thinking of getting the JBA shorties becuse I heard the longs some scrape and hit the bottom. as I can see its true is there really a big differnce betwen short V long

In a recent survey over the entire country most women preferred long 100 to 1. Oh wait, wut?
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: headers finally getting put on!   headers finally getting put on! I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 11:39 am

Well I didnt hear them scrape at the Scion show.Seeing yu took an hour to park!!!!
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: headers finally getting put on!   headers finally getting put on! I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 7:07 pm

i had a clunking ,wound up being the exhaust pipes.seems they first sent me the srt kit the pipes were bigger than mine hence clunking..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: headers finally getting put on!   headers finally getting put on! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

headers finally getting put on!
Page 1 of 1