Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED)

Go down 
+9
Moparcharger07
chargerchick
ChiTownHemi
Headtripp
jontoad
Illinois Chaos
eviltrycycle
jesse031081
RT!st!C
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED) Empty
PostSubject: my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED)   my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 9:40 pm

was sittin in the garage one day and thought of an idea, so i put it into works............I like it but would love YOUR opinion. put letters back on! D O D G E

my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED) 00410

my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED) 01410

my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED) 01310

Last edited by RT!st!C on July 2nd 2010, 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED)   my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 9:47 pm

looks good homie and your truck and challenger are the same height.
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED)   my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 9:53 pm

it just never ends with u!!!!!!! until i lower it huh? well maybe u should change your sig because it appears to be just as tall!!!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED)   my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 9:55 pm

Oh snap!
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED)   my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 9:58 pm

i said it looks good, chill dogg
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED)   my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 10:06 pm

tongue
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED)   my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 10:17 pm

Hug it out bitches.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED)   my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 10:26 pm

Ok, I'm not sure but is the middle blacked out? That's how the original concept chally was. cept it had neon tales and they were like neon bulb thin. That looks badd ass.
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED)   my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 10:33 pm

i used vinyl, flat black and cut out for the reverse lights and night shaded that part. i would of covered the whole thing but it wouldnt float over the indents from pulling off the d o d g e emblems. now i want to spray those flat black and stick them back on.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED)   my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 10:34 pm

looks good but i wonder if you could bring it all the way out to the edge(the part that is real red in the first pic) and have just the edge light up..
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED)   my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 10:44 pm

I like the black it is 1000 times better than the silver crap they sell to fit that area
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED)   my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 10:49 pm

i know i hate that cheezy stick on chrome
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED)   my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 10:55 pm

jontoad wrote:
looks good but i wonder if you could bring it all the way out to the edge(the part that is real red in the first pic) and have just the edge light up..

idk if the vynyl would flex enough to go around the corners of the outside tails. that would look sik though, maybe ill try it on one of the outsides since i have a lot of left over material.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED)   my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 11:04 pm

Nice job. Looks cool.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED)   my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2010, 11:36 pm

I like it! Looks great! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED)   my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2010, 11:05 pm

I like it man, looks good in person!!!
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED)   my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 12:21 am

looks real good in person and im gonna let him try it on my car
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED)   my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 10:12 pm

are u sure it will go good with your RED? Whistle
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED)   my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 10:18 pm

Vic should do it on his. Murder it out even more...
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED)   my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 10:22 pm

does anyone know where i can get thin double sided sticky tape to put my letters back on?
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED)   my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 10:23 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
either that or get the whole brakelight cover
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED)   my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 10:23 pm

go to Meijer. They have really good 3M double sided sticky tape. It's by the housewares stuff.
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED)   my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2010, 10:26 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
go to Meijer. They have really good 3M double sided sticky tape. It's by the housewares stuff.

sweeeeeeeet!!!! i just hope its thin enough! thanks jackie!
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED)   my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 12:18 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED)   my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED) I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 6:31 am

AlterEgo wrote:
X2...............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED)   my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my tail light reconstruction (FINISHED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Exterior-
Jump to: