Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New look for my rear end.....

Go down 
+12
ViCharger07
Iguanaman
chargerchick
irishrt5.7
Illinois Chaos
RT!st!C
eviltrycycle
jontoad
Shawn1112
HemiMag
TheDarkKnight
Moparcharger07
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

New look for my rear end..... Empty
PostSubject: New look for my rear end.....   New look for my rear end..... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 12:44 pm

As some of you have might have seen, I got some LED Tails (thank's Tom) that needed some repair, some of the tabs were broken, I fixed them, and they broke again. So I fixed them again, but REAL good this time. I wanted to go for a darker look so I night-shaded the LED'S, then put a couple coats of clear on them as well. Looks pretty good in my opinion, kinda flows with the black on the trunk a little better. A little bit of a darker look, kinda too dark LOL But oh well....

What ya'll think??
New look for my rear end..... 000_2145
New look for my rear end..... 000_2144
New look for my rear end..... 000_2143
New look for my rear end..... 000_2142
New look for my rear end..... 000_2147

And with the brakes being pushed
New look for my rear end..... 000_2146
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: New look for my rear end.....   New look for my rear end..... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 12:58 pm

Looks good man I just darkened my stock tails but not that dark I like yours better that's Batman dark lol!!!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: New look for my rear end.....   New look for my rear end..... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 1:12 pm

those look really good!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: New look for my rear end.....   New look for my rear end..... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 1:22 pm

Looks great Adam!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: New look for my rear end.....   New look for my rear end..... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 1:28 pm

looks good but i think maybe the top of the tail needs some dark silver vinyl like this to flow better on the lines of the car.

New look for my rear end..... 2mr9lrl
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: New look for my rear end.....   New look for my rear end..... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 2:33 pm

Like them a lot Adam!
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: New look for my rear end.....   New look for my rear end..... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 2:35 pm

i think they look great from what i can see!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: New look for my rear end.....   New look for my rear end..... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 3:57 pm

Those are sik man.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: New look for my rear end.....   New look for my rear end..... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 4:37 pm

Looks really good bro...
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: New look for my rear end.....   New look for my rear end..... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 7:31 pm

I think it looks fantastic, Adam! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: New look for my rear end.....   New look for my rear end..... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 7:32 pm

AHHH thanks ya'll!!!

Jontoad, IF I can EVER find vinyl to match (I've looked everywhere), then I'll do it!! I MIGHT order some color matched paint though too, I MIGHT do my corners to color match the car, then I'll just do the tails as well!! Great idea bro!!
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: New look for my rear end.....   New look for my rear end..... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 7:33 pm

thumbsup Looks great Adam!
Back to top Go down
ViCharger07
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: New look for my rear end.....   New look for my rear end..... I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2010, 11:24 pm

They look good. i wana tint my tails too..
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: New look for my rear end.....   New look for my rear end..... I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 9:28 am

Nice and Dark .. COP magnet lol
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: New look for my rear end.....   New look for my rear end..... I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 7:48 pm

Looks really good Adam! I like Jon's idea too of putting the silver on the tops. Either way, your car looks SUH WEET! You just keep doing stuff! New look for my rear end..... 965712
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: New look for my rear end.....   New look for my rear end..... I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 8:53 pm

I drove it today with em on. I had people flying up on me when I was stopping, I think I'm gonna strip em, and re-tint them, but not as dark ; (
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: New look for my rear end.....   New look for my rear end..... I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 9:23 pm

That's what I had to do Adam. I LOVE the blacked out look, but people couldn't see my brake lights and I had a hard time backing up because the lights were just too dark. I had to go lighter.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: New look for my rear end.....   New look for my rear end..... I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 9:26 pm

Moparcharger06 wrote:
I drove it today with em on. I had people flying up on me when I was stopping, I think I'm gonna strip em, and re-tint them, but not as dark ; (

They were just trying to get a closer look at how cool it looks. Smile
Back to top Go down
jack
CAMM Member
jack

PostSubject: Re: New look for my rear end.....   New look for my rear end..... I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 1:18 am

thay r cool
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: New look for my rear end.....   New look for my rear end..... I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2010, 10:17 pm

Definitely like 'em.. Think they are a little too dark as you've said..

And I like Jon's idea of just the silver on top.. I'd go the body color, and not vinyl though for sure..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New look for my rear end.....   New look for my rear end..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New look for my rear end.....
Page 1 of 1