Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wheel paint/powder coating?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

wheel paint/powder coating? Empty
PostSubject: wheel paint/powder coating?   wheel paint/powder coating? I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2010, 6:42 pm

im looking to get my wheels painted or powder coated on certain areas of the wheel. anyone have any suggestions where to get this done?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: wheel paint/powder coating?   wheel paint/powder coating? I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2010, 6:45 pm

There is a place in Arlington Hts. Anthony just had his rims done, you get a lifetime warranty on the work. 1 day turn around, let me see if I can find the info.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: wheel paint/powder coating?   wheel paint/powder coating? I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2010, 6:59 pm

www.wheelsamerica.com
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: wheel paint/powder coating?   wheel paint/powder coating? I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2010, 7:03 pm

thanks! do you know what he paid? is he on this forum?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: wheel paint/powder coating?   wheel paint/powder coating? I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2010, 7:47 pm

RT!st!C wrote:
thanks! do you know what he paid? is he on this forum?
Yes he is on the forum, xegitalian is his name on here. Not sure what he paid, but they quoted me $200 per rim to 2-tone my 22's. I know Anthony had some repair work done on his with the paint or powder coat.
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: wheel paint/powder coating?   wheel paint/powder coating? I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2010, 7:59 pm

Just getting to this now...Thanks for the heads up Crystal! I went to wheels america and paid 100 a rim for them to fix my curb rash and powder coat them satin black. They also do multiple colors and paint as well i believe. I also paid them to take the tires off and mount and balance. That was an extra $15 per wheel. Ask to speak with the manager and he will hook you up on the price, don't talk with the dumb ass girl at the front desk because she doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground Smile

There is a link to my rims freshly powder coated!
http://www.chicagolandareamodernmopars.com/member-galleries-f23/white-lightning-t1094-20.htm
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: wheel paint/powder coating?   wheel paint/powder coating? I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2010, 8:03 pm

Np Ant. Thanks for posting up the info.
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: wheel paint/powder coating?   wheel paint/powder coating? I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2010, 8:04 pm

anytime!
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: wheel paint/powder coating?   wheel paint/powder coating? I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2010, 8:08 pm

thanks i apprec. it? sounds like a good deal, and yours look great!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: wheel paint/powder coating?   wheel paint/powder coating? I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2010, 8:10 pm

If I was going to keep the ones on my car now I would be using these guys. Ant's rims look amazing.

Still a possibility if I end up getting a rim to replace the one I jacked up, we will see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wheel paint/powder coating?   wheel paint/powder coating? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wheel paint/powder coating?
Page 1 of 1