Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms

Go down 
+19
ChargerSRT
Tim@MPH
ChiTownHemi
bogieboy
HemiMag
Shawn1112
xegitalian19xx
Rudedog74
otter1363
liljoejoe54
irishrt5.7
Illinois Chaos
Dartboy
moaugust88
Iguanaman
chargerchick
AlterEgo
HiPwr
eviltrycycle
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
HiPwr
HiPwr

Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms   Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2010, 7:22 pm

When it had it's front drive shaft disconnected, it's no more 4WD than the '72 Plymouth I owned in the early 80s.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms   Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2010, 7:50 pm

Ok, I'm done. You win. It's a 2 wheel dynojet dyno. Obviously you have to disconnect the drive axle on the transfer case.
Back to top Go down
ChargerSRT
CAMM Pro
ChargerSRT

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms   Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2010, 8:35 pm

Count me in as well. I don't have a predator yet, but hope to have one by then.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms   Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2010, 8:56 pm

ChargerSRT wrote:
Count me in as well. I don't have a predator yet, but hope to have one by then.

Got you down. No need for a Predator, these are just dyno pulls to get numbers without tune.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms   Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2010, 10:04 pm

Hey.....quick question.....would I be able to try minor setup changes between pulls? I am wanting to see what the power gain is between the 2 pulleys that I have for my S/C........
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms   Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 12:08 pm

anyone????? Bueller??? Bueller????
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms   Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 12:11 pm

Entirely up to Tim. PM him.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms   Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 12:18 pm

Ok...will do......
Back to top Go down
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms   Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 9:47 pm

Well - I think I fried my PCM this weekend (or jacked up the coil drivers) messing around with my injector/coil harness. Parts on the way but not so sure I can guarantee my spot at this point (holding off on the PCM till I eliminate other stuff). If I'm back up and runnin - I'll still show, maybe get a stand by but dont want to hog a spot some one else may want ot use. I reall hope I am up by then, havent raced the truck yet - would be fun hitting the strip the day after...

What a friggin bummer, buck fifty for a new harness and possibly 400 (plus vin flash) for the PCM. Damn, gotta stop F'ing with this truck...
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms   Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 10:00 pm

That SUCKS Dale. Sad
Back to top Go down
cjresto
CAMM Member
cjresto

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms   Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 10:15 pm

I'd love to go but I'm not sure if I'll be up and running by than. It will be cutting it close.
Back to top Go down
Tim@MPH
Supporting Vendor

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms   Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 2:43 pm

Confirmed cars we will have here. I'm working on getting another 4-5 Norm's cars brought in if I can.

We will have a Real Sox&Martin BO29 SS/B Barracuda here, Sox&Matin 2009 'Cuda(Raffle giveaway car), Mr. Norm's SS/CA 1972 Demon, Norm's 1972 supercharged Demon, 1968GSS MR. Norm's Dart,1968 GSS Hemi Dart,2009 Drag pak car,2009 1100HP Mr. Norm's 'Cuda, 1400HP Mr. Norm's X Challenger(world's quickest and fastest modern Challenger). 1971 Mr. Norm's pro-touring demon with a modern 6.1 hemi and stack injection, 1972 340 Mr. Norm's demon,1969 M-code Dart, 2010 B-5 Blue Supercharged Mr. Norm's T/A Challenger,a real 1968 SS hemi dart(1 of 70 ever built), 2000HP Hemi Under Glass 1968 Barracuda.

Others: 1970 SS 4 speed Chevelle(#'s matching frame off resto By Mr. Norm's), 1970 Grabber blue 302 mustang,1969 502CI Pro-Touring convertable Camaro, 1967 pro-touring fastback mustang with a supercharged GT40 engine and interior,2005 pro-street twin turbo'd Mustang built by Mr. Norm's.

Mr Norm will be here all day as well. We will grill and supply free drinks for everyone. The dyno will be running all day as well.

Please join us!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms   Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 2:52 pm

O
M
G

I just emailed what you posted to my dad Tim I am trying to get him to bring his butt up here from FL so he can come.

So cool!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms   Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 9:24 pm

Anyone want to lay odds on the dyno pulls??
Back to top Go down
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms   Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 10:15 am

ok - so brain fart, I was thinking 12th of this month. Just dawned on me that is this Tuesday... oh-well, got my truck back and running so can I keep my spot on the list?!
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms   Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2010, 10:18 am

otter1363 wrote:
ok - so brain fart, I was thinking 12th of this month. Just dawned on me that is this Tuesday... oh-well, got my truck back and running so can I keep my spot on the list?!

You are still good-to-go for June 12th unless you tell us otherwise.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms   Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 11:43 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms   Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 8:58 pm

Bumping for all the newbies that have signed up recently.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms   Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 4:58 pm

Count me in. My dumbass thought my photography gig was the weekend of the dyno day but it is this weekend so I have next weekend free.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms   Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 6:26 pm

In for the dyno?
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms   Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 6:56 pm

HiPwr wrote:
In for the dyno?

Wait, count me out. I am going to a police auction with my buddy that day to try and get a new bicycle for real cheap.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms   Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 7:27 pm

You suck.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms   Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 7:30 pm

HiPwr wrote:
You suck.

Yeah I hear that a lot. I need a new bike though and I dont feel like paying an arm and a leg at a bike shop so I am hoping to buy one at the police auction that is unclaimed stolen property.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms   Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 7:32 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
Yeah I hear that a lot. I need a new bike though and I dont feel like paying an arm and a leg at a bike shop so I am hoping to buy one at the police auction that is unclaimed stolen property.

That actually sounds like fun. Can we re-schedule this Mr. Norm's thing?
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms   Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2010, 7:36 pm

HiPwr wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:

That actually sounds like fun. Can we re-schedule this Mr. Norm's thing?

Lol do you want me to pick you up a bike if I find one at a good price? They only have these auctions once every couple of months so this is the only time I can go before the summer is over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms   Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussion about the dyno day at Mr Norms
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next