Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting Place for before Mr Norms

Go down 
+9
Illinois Chaos
AlterEgo
liljoejoe54
VIKES4093
bogieboy
Moparcharger07
jontoad
Pomps
eviltrycycle
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Meeting Place for before Mr Norms Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 8:36 pm

Okey dokey several people have PM'ed or texted me asking if we are going to meet anywhere before heading over to Mr Norm's. I wasn't going to post up a meeting spot but since I am getting requests.

Meet up at the Belvidere Oasis
I-90: Milepost 54.5

I am shooting to be there between 8:15/8:30 AM. If anyone is interested in meeting me please let me know. If people want to meet I will wait about 10 mins then I'm bailing.

Let me know.

Last edited by eviltrycycle on June 13th 2010, 8:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 8:45 pm

Ill be there.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 8:48 pm

Cool then I guess I will wait around.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 9:41 pm

There is a McDonald's at this one if anyone needs coffee, I think I saw a Starbucks too.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 9:48 pm

can i meet ya at your house?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 9:55 pm

Can you be here by 6 AM? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 9:58 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Can you be here by 6 AM? Very Happy

don't want to but i can.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 9:59 pm

I took 355 to 290 to 90 today to get up there but I am thinking since it will be so early taking 59 to 90 won't be as bad and less tolls.

If you want to meet here that is fine Jon but since I'm prolly going that route it might be better to meet somewhere on 59.

Let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 10:00 pm

mac D's by 59 and 95th. just let me know a time.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 10:02 pm

Works for me. Leaving my house at 6 so I would say 610/615. I can text you when I leave out.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 10:13 pm

Wish I could go... Sad

Stuck at work Mad
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 10:15 pm

I know. Sad
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 10:20 pm

Any reccomendations on how to get there coming from the south side? Dan ryan to the addams? Or 294-355? I am figuring that it will tak about an hr 45 to 2 hr for me to get there.....unless I can find some clear roads and drive "at" *hint hint* the speed limit........LOLz..... I kinda like the dan ryan because there's no tolls, but I don't know how the traffic will be thru the city at around 6:45 to 7am......

I would like to meet up somewhwere because I got no clue where I am going....LOLz
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 10:27 pm

If you can get to 90 and take it out its a straight shot and can meet up with us at the oasis.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 10:33 pm

Ok......I think I will take 94 thru the city to 90 and shoot out there that way........gret time to see what economy I get on the highway with the s/c......before I made 19.5mpg on a trip to bloomington......and lets just say part of the trip was done in "triple digits"... hehehehe.........
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 10:42 pm

Ok so you want us to wait on you at the oasis?
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 10:59 pm

Yes please! I figure if I get out of the house I should be able to be to the belvedere oasis on 90 by 815-830ish
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 11:02 pm

we will meet you at the oasis
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 11:13 pm

Ok I will pm both of you my cell.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 11:18 pm

Pm'd back.........LOLz.and about to get another from me............gonna send you mine........
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 11:20 pm

Tim looks like I am riding in with a whole crew! Hope you are ready for us. Smile
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2010, 11:47 pm

ok got it. if we get there b4 you we will call,we live much closer to the oasis so im sure we will get there b4 you
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 5:15 pm

I think I will meet up with you all too.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 5:16 pm

I think Vic and I are gonna roll on Rt 173 all the way there so you Northerners, If ya wanna join us somewhere, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 5:59 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
I think Vic and I are gonna roll on Rt 173 all the way there so you Northerners, If ya wanna join us somewhere, let me know.

Caution: rt 173 under const. from Capron on the w. side. They were under way the other day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place for before Mr Norms   Meeting Place for before Mr Norms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Place for before Mr Norms
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next