Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota Empty
PostSubject: Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota   Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 12:17 am

Hey, can one of you Z members send a PM to this guy...he's looking to get a cam install. I no longer post there or I'd send him one. Here's the thread....send him Matt's way will ya? Smile

http://www.chargerforumz.com/showthread.php?t=85703
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota   Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 12:18 am

I wonder if that's the same guy that Stu told to email me... Hmm.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota   Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 12:36 am

This guy's name is longrange.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota   Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 6:59 am

I already tried the other day. I pmd him telling him I had a friend that could do the install. I wonder if the mod's deleted my pm?? I just sent him another message and asked him to pm me his phone #
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota   Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 9:20 am

As far as I know...they shouldn't be able to read PM's. But then again, who knows? Smile
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota   Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 9:24 am

sounds like a trap...
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota   Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 9:29 am

Hehehe, never thought about that. Wouldn't put it past 'em!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota   Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 11:13 am

They can and do read PM's. That's a fact.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota   Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 11:18 am

Kind of what I thought, maybe I'll finally be banned!!!
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota   Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 11:40 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
you have always been able to give a vendors name in pm that was not a supporting vendor. just not on the public forum.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota   Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 12:33 pm

ghost wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
you have always been able to give a vendors name in pm that was not a supporting vendor. just not on the public forum.
But look at who's name it is. When they took my mrm badge they said I couldnt mention Matt's name at all!
I dont know if you or anyone else noticed on the Z but in jen's, and Jaime's threads about their cam being done, I was throwing in 1 liners about "who is that installer he looks familar", and "You guys are keeping that installer busy he must be good"
I thought for sure I would get shit for saying that!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota   Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 3:22 pm

I have his phone # Matt. Pmd you his #.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota   Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 3:36 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
ghost wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
But look at who's name it is. When they took my mrm badge they said I couldnt mention Matt's name at all!
I dont know if you or anyone else noticed on the Z but in jen's, and Jaime's threads about their cam being done, I was throwing in 1 liners about "who is that installer he looks familar", and "You guys are keeping that installer busy he must be good"
I thought for sure I would get shit for saying that!
lol, yeah i saw that, i was waiting to see where it would go...
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota   Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2009, 7:33 pm

I thought that was great Shawn! I had to laugh every time you did that. I am surprised you didn't get dinged for it! And how can they read PM's??? I didn't think that was possible and even so....that's just WRONG!!!!! No
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota   Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2009, 10:27 am

Matt, did you call this dude?
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota   Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2009, 7:57 pm

Awesome Shawn! Good job getting his number! Smile
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota   Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2009, 9:14 pm

chargerchick wrote:
Awesome Shawn! Good job getting his number! Smile
Just wondering if Matt called him?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota   Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2009, 9:30 pm

Yes and no answer.. Shoot him my email addy if ya can.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota   Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2009, 9:39 pm

Dont think the mods will let that one go thru. I know he has talked to Stu about someone doing the install. Did you leave him a voice mail?
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota   Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 3:11 pm

There's another guy in that thread looking. Name RenoRob. Can someone get in touch with him and tell him about Matt too please? Smile
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota   Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 4:06 pm

chargerchick wrote:
There's another guy in that thread looking. Name RenoRob. Can someone get in touch with him and tell him about Matt too please? Smile
I'll give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota   Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 5:02 pm

Thanks Shawn. I would do it myself but I refuse to sign on there anymore. They need to apologize to Matt and stop slowing down his connection. Not that he'd go back there anyway... LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota   Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z member looking for a cam install in Minnesota
Page 1 of 1