Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo install

Go down 
+4
Dartboy
chargerchick
eviltrycycle
pjcharger
8 posters
AuthorMessage
pjcharger
CAMM Pro
pjcharger

Halo install Empty
PostSubject: Halo install   Halo install I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2010, 6:46 pm

I want to get the red ones, all 8 rings.

Is this something that can be installed at a meet or am I high?

If I take it to a shop what should I expect to pay for installation?

Do you get them wired separately so you can turn off all the lights and put on the halos?

Thanks as always.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Halo install Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo install   Halo install I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2010, 7:00 pm

Don't take it to a shop. The boys have done so many of them. I am sure someone will step up and offer to help ya out.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Halo install Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo install   Halo install I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2010, 7:30 pm

A six pack of Modelo will get you places. Modelo thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

Halo install Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo install   Halo install I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2010, 8:50 pm

yep next mod night ...and you have time... its not a 1hr install!!

to have em installed (the halos...not wired up) and new housings...I think runs about $600-$650 ...I THINK!!

but if you order them, $350 shipped or so... and we install em... dont cost ya anything!! Very Happy

I would be more than glad to help you out!
Back to top Go down
pjcharger
CAMM Pro
pjcharger

Halo install Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo install   Halo install I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2010, 8:51 pm

damm ok well im gonna get em for bday i think so not til end of may...

dummm question, so when installed its on a separate switch than the regular lights right?
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

Halo install Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo install   Halo install I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2010, 8:53 pm

yes, it will be on a seperate switch ...so you can turn em off and on anytime you like.... you can NOT run with the red ons or blue ones on... but they look great in car shows or when having your ride just parked!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Halo install Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo install   Halo install I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 6:38 am

This is going to be at least a 5hr install. So the next mod day you have to get there early. I will also give you a hand.
Back to top Go down
pjcharger
CAMM Pro
pjcharger

Halo install Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo install   Halo install I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 10:42 pm

Dartboy wrote:
yes, it will be on a seperate switch ...so you can turn em off and on anytime you like.... you can NOT run with the red ons or blue ones on... but they look great in car shows or when having your ride just parked!

you mean for a show or what not? You dont actually just park your car like to go to work and leave the halos on do you?
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

Halo install Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo install   Halo install I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 12:02 am

no.... just like after a car show alot of us go take pics or just park the cars and chat and hang...
Back to top Go down
pjcharger
CAMM Pro
pjcharger

Halo install Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo install   Halo install I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 8:13 am

ok gotcha.. thanks for answering all my noob questions!
Back to top Go down
pjcharger
CAMM Pro
pjcharger

Halo install Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo install   Halo install I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 8:14 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
This is going to be at least a 5hr install. So the next mod day you have to get there early. I will also give you a hand.

When i get em I will plan ahead, thanks so much!!! Damm the internet rules!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Halo install Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo install   Halo install I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 12:19 pm

chargerchick wrote:
You better multiply that by 4!! A 6 pack is just a tease
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

Halo install Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo install   Halo install I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 12:21 pm

and I like capt more than modelo! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Halo install Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo install   Halo install I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 7:20 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
chargerchick wrote:
You better multiply that by 4!! A 6 pack is just a tease

Silly me! doh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

Halo install Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo install   Halo install I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 10:35 pm

Yeah, the more Modelo on hand the longer the install will be LOL!!! Halo install Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Halo install Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo install   Halo install I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 1:43 am

AlterEgo wrote:
Yeah, the more Modelo on hand the longer the install will be LOL!!! Halo install Icon_wink
The more Modelo the better we get.
Back to top Go down
Sublime378
CAMM Member
Sublime378

Halo install Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo install   Halo install I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 7:42 pm

sorry guys I'm new to this mod night how do I sign up haha I would just like to see what every one had done to the car and what not I really want to get the halos but I have no clue on how to install them or nothing thats why I haven't got them and more on the mod night I do painting no to much airbruching but I know people for that but I do allot of tail lights and what not or hoods or what ever so if you need any thing let me knows
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

Halo install Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo install   Halo install I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 7:47 pm

Sublime378 wrote:
sorry guys I'm new to this mod night how do I sign up haha I would just like to see what every one had done to the car and what not I really want to get the halos but I have no clue on how to install them or nothing thats why I haven't got them and more on the mod night I do painting no to much airbruching but I know people for that but I do allot of tail lights and what not or hoods or what ever so if you need any thing let me knows

Come to the Unlawful Gathering. You'll see more mods than you can shake a stick at.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Halo install Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo install   Halo install I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 8:51 pm

Sublime378 wrote:
We have mod nights at different peoples houses. You dont have to sign up, just show up. if you have something you need done just post it and we will help you out. I'm trying to figure out a date in the next month to have a mod night, so just stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
Sublime378
CAMM Member
Sublime378

Halo install Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo install   Halo install I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 9:09 pm

sweet thanks that would be cool
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Halo install Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo install   Halo install I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 9:37 pm

Mod night has been set up. Check it out.

http://www.chicagolandareamodernmopars.com/chicagoland-area-car-shows-and-get-togethers-f5/2nd-camm-mod-night-of-2010-t2743.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halo install Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo install   Halo install I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo install
Page 1 of 1