Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chally's new pieces parts

Go down 
+12
liljoejoe54
xegitalian19xx
chargerchick
ChiTownHemi
Shawn1112
HemiMag
The Italian Mistress
Moparcharger07
jesse031081
Illinois Chaos
jontoad
Headtripp
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Chally's new pieces parts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chally's new pieces parts   Chally's new pieces parts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 7:57 pm

The only thing though the engine cover is the only thing that is a gloss black everything else is flat...
Back to top Go down
pigpen
CAMM Member
pigpen

PostSubject: Re: Chally's new pieces parts   Chally's new pieces parts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2010, 11:33 pm

Looking good there!!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Chally's new pieces parts   Chally's new pieces parts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 12:33 am

How about Colormatched with some black ghost flames.....???
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Chally's new pieces parts   Chally's new pieces parts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 9:36 pm

pigpen wrote:
Looking good there!!
Thanks Pig
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Chally's new pieces parts   Chally's new pieces parts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 9:39 pm

HemiMag24s wrote:
How about Colormatched with some black ghost flames.....???
I mentioned it to her and she gave me the "" UMMMMM DUHHHH I Dunno look"" Now we have another thing she will never make up her mind on fuck this it stays as is and I will let it rust out..... Mad eh
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Chally's new pieces parts   Chally's new pieces parts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 9:41 pm

I think that is too much color matched stuff under the hood that's all. I kinda like that there is one shiny thing under there. I dunno, I guess I would go with a black one if anything.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Chally's new pieces parts   Chally's new pieces parts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 10:03 pm

Well just make all that mango shit shiny cyclops
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Chally's new pieces parts   Chally's new pieces parts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 10:03 pm

I say gloss or flat black. If it was color matched it would blend in too much. You want to change it up to set it off from the rest and show some diversity under the hood. But put an orange filter on it. I think that would look good. Flat or gloss black CAI tube and orange filter.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Chally's new pieces parts   Chally's new pieces parts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 10:05 pm

Gloss black all the way.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Chally's new pieces parts   Chally's new pieces parts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2010, 10:39 pm

Go with black Jackie. At one time everything under my hood was purple and it was just too much. I have since added black and it's much better now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Chally's new pieces parts   Chally's new pieces parts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2010, 12:53 am

I honestly don't think the chrome intake looks bad at all. It's just that the Aria is a work of art and looks SO much nicer because you don't have the big filter box with the Aria. I think even a polished chrome Aria with a black filter would look SICK.

Otherwise, a matte black aria that complements the strut covers with black filter would be good. I'm not sure how easy it would be to match with an orange filter and if the orange isn't close, I don't think it would look as good as black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chally's new pieces parts   Chally's new pieces parts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chally's new pieces parts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2