Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

looking for 300 C headlight parts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

looking for 300 C headlight parts Empty
PostSubject: looking for 300 C headlight parts   looking for 300 C headlight parts I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 7:46 pm

My neighbor has a 300 C and needs at least new hid bulbs. One is out. I told him I'd help him swap the bad one to the other side to make sure the bulb is bad, is there a better way to check? can you change the bulb without pulling the front facia? I might pull it anyways as his housing is all hazed on the inside and he wants to try to wash it out. does anyone have a drivers side headlight they want to sell kind of cheap? Or a set of good D1s bulbs? Also his mirror is broke. It's an auto dimming one and looks like there is coffee under the glass. I looked around and found it's a common problem, but new ones are really expensive. If anyone has a drivers side mirror, auto dimming or not let me know.

bill
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: looking for 300 C headlight parts   looking for 300 C headlight parts I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 8:39 pm

I have some spare stock D1S Phillips bulbs from when I changed mine to 6000K And you don't need to take off the facia. Tell him to try looking for D1S bulbs online. They are cheap....ish.
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: looking for 300 C headlight parts   looking for 300 C headlight parts I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 8:57 pm

what is the oem temp 5k? Do you want to sell your old ones?

bill
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: looking for 300 C headlight parts   looking for 300 C headlight parts I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 9:56 pm

4300K is stock. I had some as spares if he would like to test but I don't wanna sell them at this time just in case
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: looking for 300 C headlight parts   looking for 300 C headlight parts I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2013, 8:12 am

cool. I'll tell him to get the philips for about 160 a pair. I have a spare 6000k I'm going to use to test everything.

bill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for 300 C headlight parts   looking for 300 C headlight parts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for 300 C headlight parts
Page 1 of 1